What is the best way to learn Photoshop CS4 Besides learning…

Customer Question
What is the best way...
What is the best way to learn Photoshop CS4?
Besides learning it by myself and paying someone to teach me how can i make myself learn how to learn photoshop?... Read full answer
Besides learning it by myself and paying someone to teach me how can i make myself learn how to learn photoshop?
Submitted: 9 years ago.Category: Computer
1/16/2010
Tech Support Specialist: James, Sr. Computer Support Expert replied 9 years ago
James, Sr. Computer Support Expert
Your best option is an online class. You can get it from various providers, such as THIS one.
It is done via video by trained guides, so you get the most out of your time, from the comfort of your home.

Happy learning!
James, Sr. Computer Support Expert
Still looking for an answer to your question? 
Similar Q&As
I am a 70 yr old guy who has an iMac with Adobe Photoshop Elements
I am a 70 yr old guy who has an iMac with Adobe Photoshop Elements 9, I have found it difficult to find a good easy to follow training package that show me the basics and what the told are able to do,… read more
jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer
IT Administrator/Election Technician,
I have Photoshop CS3. I subsequently purchased and installed
I have Photoshop CS3. I subsequently purchased and installed Premiere Pro CS4 onto the same computer. Apparently, when Pro CS4 installed, it also installed Bridge CS4 and deleted Bridge CS3 that was i… read more
Danh
Danh
I have a pc and Photoshop cs4 I need to install the contact
I have a pc and Photoshop cs4 I need to install the contact sheet and picture package on it. It used to be in CS but now they have taken it out and put it into the goodies on the CS4 installation disc… read more
Dr-Obbins
Dr-Obbins
Global Information Service Technician,
Stop searching for answers—
I have a PowerMac OS X 10.4.11. Tonight I tried to install
I have a PowerMac OS X 10.4.11. Tonight I tried to install a driver for an Epson Expression Printer 10000XL that I downloaded from the Epson site. As soon I installed it the scanner worked just fine, … read more
Christopher James
Christopher James
I have a jpg of a pattern that I want to make into a swatch,
I have a jpg of a pattern that I want to make into a swatch, so that when I draw text, lines, etc, I can click on that swatch and that pattern will act as if it were a color. What is the correct progr… read more
Jim Clark
Jim Clark
Web Developer/Database Designer,
hi! i have a question about upgrading adobe creative suite
hi! i have a question about upgrading adobe creative suite - my company has a single license of Photoshop CS3, and I want to get the entire suite as I specifically need Indesign. what are the best, XX… read more
Jim Clark
Jim Clark
Web Developer/Database Designer,
Get a personalized answer to your question. 
Terry-I was just communicating with someone from your office
Terry-I was just communicating with someone from your office when we were disconnected. I have an HP the little black box says LightScrive DVD SuperHiDrive/CD burner. I do not know how to save my thin… read more
Terry
Terry
Retired,
Why did I not receive an answer to my question yesterday
Why did I not receive an answer to my question yesterday after I paid by Pay Pal? Can I use Protoshop CS4 Extended on my new Dell XPS 630i with OS Windows 7 (64 bit)?… read more
Nirjhar18
Nirjhar18
Network Admin,
Sirs, Last year I purchased PS4 (windows) and loaded on my
Sirs, Last year I purchased PS4 (windows) and loaded on my PC which was running on VISTA. I got the brigtht idea to upgrade to Windows 7 (all 64 bit). Well my nightmare began. Currently I am not able … read more
Smile
Smile
Im buying Adobe Photoshop CS4 and a new PC. Im also buying
I'm buying Adobe Photoshop CS4 and a new PC. I'm also buying a large Epson 44 inch printer. Question 1 is: what's the best video card for Adobe CS4? I'm a PC user not a MAC user. Question 2 is: Is the… read more
Dr. Dan
Dr. Dan
Im using Premiere Elements 8 and need to find out how to export
I'm using Premiere Elements 8 and need to find out how to export the audio only either to the PC or to a CD disk in MP3 format. I've tried clicking on the Share tab in the Task pane and then I clicked… read more
LeGin
LeGin
Unit Manager,
I had to install Photoshop CS4 on a new computer. I also bought
I had to install Photoshop CS4 on a new computer. I also bought a new Epson Printer 3880. When I downloaded CS4 I could not print my photos. I called Tech Support and spent two hours with a gentleman … read more
Nalosin
Nalosin
Computer Support Specialist,
Stop searching for answers—
I had Adobe photoshop CS3 and CS4 installed on my computer.
I had Adobe photoshop CS3 and CS4 installed on my computer. I wanted to just use CS4 so I uninstalled CS3. Now I am having problems with Brigde program in CS4. When I am in the program I click on a ph… read more
Bill
Bill
I have a Dell studio laptop that came with Photoshop elements
I have a Dell studio laptop that came with Photoshop elements 6. I recently purchased a Photoshop CS4 ugrade that will not load. When I enter the serial # XXXXX Photoshop elements 6, it will not accep… read more
Adam F
Adam F
Network Operations Engineer,
I have about 150 images that I want to use to create a slideshow
I have about 150 images that I want to use to create a slideshow with music that I can burn to a dvd so that it can be played on a computer or a tv thru the dvd player. I have been usuccesful in getti… read more
LeGin
LeGin
Unit Manager,
I purchased a Photoshop CS4 a while back and want to up grade
I purchased a Photoshop CS4 a while back and want to up grade to Photoshop CS Standard (Paid $199). Can I make it work? What should I have bought?… read more
Comp Master
Comp Master
Engineer ,
New to Adobe Photoshop CS4 extended. This may be a BASIC question.
New to Adobe Photoshop CS4 extended. This may be a BASIC question. Don't know how to word it to look it up. Is it possible to make an action, such as resizing photos, on a group of photos, all at once… read more
Molinari
Molinari
Professional Tech Expert,
CompTIA A+ Certification
I have Adobe Photoshop CS4. I entered the serial number last
I have Adobe Photoshop CS4. I entered the serial number last night and when I wrapped it up and closed it, everything was fine. I just went on and now I get the License Agreement.. Of course, I accept… read more
ditya
ditya