I want to get rid of IncrediMail completely from my computer…

Customer Question
I want to get rid...
I want to get rid of IncrediMail completely from my computer and I don't know how? Please help me to get rid of it. It was a mistake to install it in the first place and I want my PC back the way it was before I stupidly downloaded it. [email protected]
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/15/2010
Tech Support Specialist: lifesaver, Computer Software Engineer replied 8 years ago
lifesaver, Computer Software Engineer

HiCustomer

To uninstall IncrediMail, simply do the following:

1. Click the Windows 'Start' menu, scroll to 'Programs', select 'IncrediMail' and click 'Uninstall IncrediMail'.

Note: When uninstalling IncrediMail, you will lose all unsaved data. It is recommended to backup your IncrediMail data before uninstalling, in case you will want to use it again in the future.

2. Select the 'Uninstall IncrediMail' option (marked in red) and click 'Next' (marked in blue). When asked to verify the uninstallation process, click 'Yes'.

3. Once the uninstall completes, restart your computer.

4. Browse to: XXXXX XXXXX:\Program Files\IncrediMail.

5. Delete the 'bin' folder to completely remove IncrediMail from your computer.

Hope this helps.

The Incredimail is NOT on thge C Drive/Program Files/Incredimail so it seems that I deleted it myself, however when I hit Internet Explorer the B.....thing comes up as IncrediMail and I have to type in what I want to see on Internet Explorer! I want Incredimail removed from Internet Explorer so I paid you $19 for nothing as I uninstalled it myself from the Programs but I'll gladly pay you the $19 (not another $19) to remove the IncrediMail B thing from Internet Explorer.

I can'taccess your system.YOu ahve to remove it as you ahve access to your system.

Now did you folow the steps i gave you earlier?

Yes! I did all the things you told me to do BEFORE I contacted you.I uninstalled IncrediMail by myself and it is not on my C/Program/Files/IncrediMail now. It's somehow got onto the Internet Explorer much to my chagrin!! I turned off the computer after I deleted IncrediMail then sent and received normal emails but when I went to Internet Explorer the B Incredimail is there in front of me and I don't want it to be there and if you can't tell me how to get rid of it off the Internet Explorer I don't want to pay you $19! I know its not your fault but its not mine either...no wonder I hate the computer and it hates me! As I return to study on 3rd Feb I want access to Internet Explorer without IncrediMail being there! HELP!!!!! Thank You

Open interent explorer./

GO to tools->Internet options.

Go to advanced tab and click reset or restore defaults depending on yourversion of IE.

Relaunch IE.

See if this helps.

I haven't got ANY Internet Explorer now so I'll have to take the bloody computer to the Computer Doctor at Burpengary. I'm pissed off! Thanks for your help..I told you computers hate me and I hate this PC!!!!!!!! Diane