how to send a dvd by email

Customer Question
how to send a dvd by email
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/4/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer replied 7 years ago
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Hello, I am Jhon Cappuccio, Computer Science Engineer. I will be happy to help you.

What kind of dvd content are you trying to send? a movie? a video? documents? etc?

Thank you
a vdeo
OK,

Generally a video is a big file and you cannot send it through email because email servers have limits on file sizes.

The best idea to send your video is upload it to Youtube.com and then send the link of the video by email.

The video size limit on youtube is 2 Gb in size and 10 minutes in length.

If your video is bigger or longer than that, I am afraid you will need to send it by regular mail.

Thank you

Jhon Cappuccio
If you found my answer helpful please click the ACCEPT button, so your deposit can be released and I can get paid for my effort.
Any bonus and Positive Feedback are greatly appreciated.
now i have to find out how to upload to ytube.com
Ok,

If you don't have a youtube account, create one here:
http://www.youtube.com/create_account?next=None

Then go here to upload a video:
http://upload.youtube.com/my_videos_upload

And click the "upload video" button.

Just let me know if you need more help

Thank you

Jhon Cappuccio
will send feedback after i try youtube thanks
Let me know if does not work or if you have any problem before feedback.

Thank you!

Jhon Cappuccio
Thank you very much and have a wonderful New Year 2010!!!

Please don't forget to feedback me here:
http://www.justanswer.com/feedback/leave-feedback.aspx

Positive feedback and LaughingbonusLaughing is greatly appreciated!

Thank you

Jhon Cappuccio
jhon still dumb signed up for youtube cant getthru only get pictures of videos to watch thanks anyway leo