The Computer was unable to connect to AOL. AOL 9.0 VR, Windows…

Customer Question
The Computer was unable to...
The Computer was unable to connect to AOL.
AOL 9.0 VR, Windows 7, Vista 64-bit OS
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
12/9/2009
Tech Support Specialist: Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer replied 8 years ago
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Hello, I am Jhon Cappuccio, Computer Science Engineer. I will be happy to help you.

What error message do you get ?

Thank you

"The computer was unable to connect to AOL."

Error AC-0000; err 0x0000000

OS Vista; ACS 4.9.9.1

TCP/IP Connection IP is operational

Firewalls: Vista Firewall Control; McAfee Persoanl Firewall, Microsoft Firewall

Please restart the computer and then do the following:

1. Click the Start button, select Programs or All Programs, select AOL, then click AOL Computer Check-Up.

2. If prompted, sign in with your AOL® screen name and password.
3. Under Other Support Tools:, click the One-click Fixes link.

4. Click the Connectivity tab, next to Repair ACS, click the Fix It For Me button.

5. Click the Continue button.
6. Click the Done button.

Please let me know if that worked. Keep me posted!

If you found my answer helpful please click the ACCEPT button, so your deposit can be released and I can get paid for my effort.

Any bonus and Positive Feedback are greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Jhon Cappuccio

Computer check-up not an option when selecting AOL per your instructions. Also, can't sign on to AOL--get the error message previously reported.

Let's forget it.

OK, you can try also downloading AOL 9.0 VR again, from here:

http://daol.aol.com/software/90vr

Let me know

The entire problem was inability to access AOL. Got the problem resolved just this morning, 10 Dec 09, after 4 days of my own effort. Therefore, all your e-mail correspondence was inaccessible to me via e-mail until this AM.

Please discontinue further correspondence.

Carl T.

I am happy you solved the problem :)

Thank you

Jhon Cappuccio