online_help33
online_help33, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years PC support
24889540

how to insert an image into hotmail email

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  online_help33 replied 7 years ago.

All you have to do is paste the image into your email

Compose a new email

Copy the image you want inserted to the email. just right click on the image and click copy. go to your newly composed email and right click anywhere in the body of the email and click paste.

Thats all.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Right Click-Copy-paste only works for texts not images or pictures.

It works fine on my hotmail account just pasted a picture directly into my email. check and make sure the rich text editor is selected. above the address bar clcik the option next to spell check what is selected, rich text, plain text or edit in html.

it should be rich text.

Let me know

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Its on richtext. I had to research it on Google before I got your site. It does not work.

Its much easier with Yahoo and Gmail from what I read on Google but on Hotmail its not working.

I've my file on a Word Document with the images. It copies the text and words but does not copies or paste the pictures.

I've tried many times. This is my flyer that I am trying to Blast email.

when you copy everything from the word document. try CTRL A which will select all. then when you paste into the email paste, does this have any effect. Let me know
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

No I've tried select All and then right click and paste into new email and I'v tried the pictures. I am only able to copy the words but no images.

Thank you

Run Internet Explorer with no add ons and then try to access hotmail and insert the image.

To access this go to start programs, accessories, system tools. then select Internet explorer with no addons

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

No its not working.

Can I email you my document so you can try it?

we are unable to do this are only means of troubleshooting are throught the chat session. do you have another computer you can try this on
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

No

I only have my Laptop here with me.

im out of suggestions on this one
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I am sorry :(

no problem