I have a free trial offer for MC access, and it keeps asking…

Customer Question
I have a free trial...
I have a free trial offer for MC access, and it keeps asking me for a database password XXXXX I can open any files or do anything. I was not given any password XXXXX I downloaded it, is there any way to bypass the message?... Read full answer
I have a free trial offer for MC access, and it keeps asking me for a database password XXXXX I can open any files or do anything. I was not given any password XXXXX I downloaded it, is there any way to bypass the message?
Submitted: 9 years ago.Category: Computer
12/4/2009
Tech Support Specialist: sqr_root, Information Technology Manager replied 9 years ago
sqr_root
sqr_root, Information Technology Manager

HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer.

Did you install this free trial using a cd or dvd or did you download it from somewhere? If you downloaded it where did you download from?

Did Access install ok for you? No problems encountered?

Do you get this error message when you launch Access? Or are you trying to open a particular database file?

If you can include the entire error message that would be helpful too.

Still looking for an answer to your question? 
Similar Q&As
My password won't work for eHR. Every time I try to log on I
My password *****'t work for eHR. Every time I try to log on I get the message that I'm locked out. I changed my password ***** 2 hours ago and was told that changing my password ***** reset everythin… read more
John - Tech Expert
John - Tech Expert
Computing Network Management and Design
I can't remember my password to my gmail and I have tried
I can't remember my password ***** my gmail and I have tried everything that has been recommended and nothing works. Can you suggest anything else that might work? … read more
It Support Specialist,
I am missing some Windows XP components such as Windows updates.
I am missing some Windows XP components such as Windows updates. I don't have the disk for it as I bought my computer used. I am running XP Pro. Is there a way to download a fresh copy? I have 2 compu… read more
Colin Vincent
Colin Vincent
Company director/Engineer,
City & Guilds 224
Stop searching for answers—
As a school we issued laptops with Windows 7 to our students
As a school we issued laptops with Windows 7 to our students and they have standard user accounts. The computers have a monitoring program that students are able to get around when they log in through… read more
Techie_Ben
Techie_Ben
Software Engineer,
I was searching for an obituary and I found myself at RecordsBase.com
I was searching for an obituary and I found myself at RecordsBase.com where they offered a free 7 day search. Of course, I tried it and of course, they signed me up. If I do not cancel in 7 days, they… read more
It Support Specialist,
I have a lenovo 3000 N100, unfortunately it stopped working
I have a lenovo 3000 N100, unfortunately it stopped working (wouldn't boot up). I had stored a number of passwords in the very useful security care system but now I can't access them. I have a USB cad… read more
Jess
Jess
Get a personalized answer to your question. 
I am running windows 7. I have just installed office 2007. I
I am running windows 7. I have just installed office 2007. I have an Access 2003 database that I am trying to convert to Access 2007. When I attempt this, I am asked to locate the associated back end … read more
Jerry Hannell
Jerry Hannell
hi, I bought a new PC and it came with a preloaded Microsoft
hi, I bought a new PC and it came with a preloaded Microsoft Office...but it was only a 90-day free trial, now they are asking me to pay again for the whole version...Is this legal? Is there anything … read more
Support Technician,
I can not access my Document File to make changes to a Document. My
I can not access my Document File to make changes to a Document. My last Full Archive, created using McAfee Data B/U on Sep 2008 lets me display the File to make changes, but there is no way I can see… read more
It Support Specialist,
I have managed to forget my administrator password and did
I have managed to forget my administrator password XXXXX did not make a recover disc any ideas on how to crack the password XXXXX bypass log in?… read more
IT Consultant,
I have two or three issues. 1. I have been charged, ANNUALLY,
I have two or three issues. 1. I have been charged, ANNUALLY, for a Mcafee product. And this month I will again be paying for something, .....$39.95. What, exactly, is THAT product? 2. Everyday, upon … read more
Retired,
We have a shared database file ( Office/Access 2003 ver with
We have a shared database file ( Office/Access 2003 ver with Windows7) on one of the work station. Rests of the workstations are loaded with Office 2007 and Windows7. Now with the upgrade, we can not … read more
Nick
Nick
Senior Consultant Engineer,
Stop searching for answers—
Hi, I currently have Windows 7 installed. I would like to TRIAL
Hi, I currently have Windows 7 installed. I would like to TRIAL DOWNLOAD the Microsoft Office (Home & Business) 2010. Have tried follwoing the steps on the Microsoft website_ keeps failing. Can you of… read more
Jerry Hannell
Jerry Hannell
Hi, I have 4 Microsoft Excel files that I need to provide
Hi, I have 4 Microsoft Excel files that I need to provide a team of reviewers that will be looking over the documents on their own personal laptops, while at my office. I need to have the files copy-p… read more
Support Technician,
I have Microsoft Office 1994 on my Computer and today out of
I have Microsoft Office 1994 on my Computer and today out of the blue it wont open Microsoft Word and it asks for the conformation code on the back of my Disc or folder. The back of my disc only has F… read more
Network & System Administrator,
I used a Frontpage 2003 web form, on a webpage with a SSL certificate,
I used a Frontpage 2003 web form, on a webpage with a SSL certificate, to collect loan applications from our members. The form results were emailed to us as formatted text and therefore NOT encrypted.… read more
Karl
Karl
IT Manager,
The website was hacked and the password no longer works to
The website was hacked and the password XXXXX longer works to get into Joomla. Since the website has been hacked I can't request a new password. Any thoughts on how to get a new token sent to the webs… read more
Matt S
Matt S
Dip. Network Engineering, TAFE SA
Access 7 (How to add a field in a table that is already made and linked)
I have a new question posted that I added on. Maybe you can help me with that one. Everytime I try to go into 'Customers' in design mode I get a pop up: "Table 'customers' is a linked table whose desi… read more
Sandy PCnut
Sandy PCnut