I I have 2 computers in the house running Aol. One of them…

Customer Question
I I have 2 computers...
I I have 2 computers in the house running Aol. One of them is fine. I can access my email with no problem. These 2 computers, by the way, share the same Wifi network. The other, larger desktop computer suddenly will not open the AOL email account, claiming incorrect username or password. I have not changed any basic settings, except to reset... Read full answer
I I have 2 computers in the house running Aol. One of them is fine. I can access my email with no problem. These 2 computers, by the way, share the same Wifi network. The other, larger desktop computer suddenly will not open the AOL email account, claiming incorrect username or password. I have not changed any basic settings, except to reset the Firefox security settings to default, enable javascript and accept cookies from sites. I have just spent over 2 hours waiting for a solution to this same question. When it arrived, the screen flipped to the payment screen, and the solution could not be retrieved. "Robert" from NYC was helping me. Could someone please expedite this answer to me. I'm growing roots in the computer chair/
Submitted: 9 years ago.Category: Computer
11/7/2009
Tech Support Specialist: RPI Solutions, Support Specialist replied 9 years ago
RPI Solutions
RPI Solutions, Support Specialist

You can go back to your original question here:

http://www.justanswer.com/questions/2qubb-uunable-open-existing-email

Thanks,
Rob
Still looking for an answer to your question? 
Similar Q&As
I have a Blackberry Priv smartphone. The problem I am having
Hi, I have a Blackberry Priv smartphone. The problem I am having is that when i use Craigslist, whenever I click on the "reply" button the Captcha doesn't come up and then I I get the "sorry something… read more
John - Tech Expert
John - Tech Expert
Computing Network Management and Design
Why does facebook continue to kick my our and request my pw
Why does facebook continue to kick my our and request my pw when I switch pc's? I request to remain logged in on both desktop and laptop and contiually run into issues logging back in. Very annoying..… read more
The problem with my Micro Soft Vista (Model T5254 Service Pack
The problem with my Micro Soft Vista (Model T5254 Service Pack 2)) regarding not being able turn on my PC has not been resolved as thought. I followed your instructions as best I could but do not have… read more
AAS Information Technology
Stop searching for answers—
I am extremely frustrated. I have been trying to activate
I am extremely frustrated. I have been trying to activate a new account, but get the message "We are sorry, but you will need to enable cookies and Javascript to use your Username with this site. Clic… read more
Bernie
Bernie
Computer Support Specialist,
My email has been hacked. I called AOL and they told me to
My email has been hacked. I called AOL and they told me to change my password XXXXX my security question. I did this. I called up my address book to send email to everyone in it, and it is blank. Is t… read more
Computer Specialist,
I was downloading email into my Thunderbird account it suddenly
I was downloading email into my Thunderbird account it suddenly stopped downloading and asked me to create a new account. I don't seem to know my account settings or how to retrieve them in order to r… read more
RPI Solutions
RPI Solutions
Support Specialist,
Get a personalized answer to your question. 
I have my gmail calendar on my PC...However, I am unable to
I have my gmail calendar on my PC...However, I am unable to print it so I have a copy with me. Why can't I do this?… read more
RPI Solutions
RPI Solutions
Support Specialist,
My computer will not let me change my password. I keep getting
My computer will not let me change my password. I keep getting the message to enable cookies and javascript but when I click on the offered help link it does not take me anywhere. How do I enable cook… read more
Computer Consultant,
MS Electrical Engineering
I need to retrieve a snt email I am trying to find the automatic
I need to retrieve a snt email I am trying to find the automatic aol but cannot find where toput in aol keyword… read more
Molinari
Molinari
Professional Tech Expert,
CompTIA A+ Certification
I just had my computer upgraded and downloaded AOL 9.5 again.
I just had my computer upgraded and downloaded AOL 9.5 again. Now the font size on my mailbox screen, my sign on screen, and my favorites is very small. I changed the font size for my main screen but … read more
Baisil
Baisil
Hello I am not able to sign on to AOL sign-on screen as
Hello: I am not able to sign on to AOL sign-on screen as usual. Once I have put in my sign on name and password XXXXX system searched and checks password XXXXX responds with a Goodbye! What is my issu… read more
Computer Science Engineer,
Hello- I cannot log in to my AOL email account. Below is the
Hello- I cannot log in to my AOL email account. Below is the message I receive: "We are sorry, but you will need to enable cookies and Javascript to use your Username with this site. Click here to try… read more
Computer Technican,
Stop searching for answers—
I want to purchase McAfee security but keep getting the this
I want to purchase McAfee security but keep getting the "this is invalid email address or password" so I can't complete my transaction. I believe I need to give you new address but when I used the add… read more
Joseph
Joseph
Hello I am not able to pull up my aol Mail - I keep getting
Hello: I am not able to pull up my aol Mail - I keep getting an error message, even after shutting down the computer for a few minutes. I am able to sign onto AOL Mail, but keep getting this message: … read more
Ryan B.
Ryan B.
Desktop Support Technician,
I cannot open my e-mail, keep getting COFE 180D. It does not
I cannot open my e-mail, keep getting COFE 180D. It does not help to try again or to sign out and sign in again. Please Help.… read more
Ryan B.
Ryan B.
Desktop Support Technician,
When I upgraged my AOL I changed my screen name [email protected]
When I upgraged my AOL I changed my screen name [email protected] [email protected] but continued to use my same password. When I attempted to recover my contacts from my original name I was repeatedl… read more
David L
David L
when I pull up my aol mail, I cannot see who it is from. Also,
when I pull up my aol mail, I cannot see who it is from. Also, I am unable to download e-mail. This started happening a couple of weeks ago .… read more
Ryan B.
Ryan B.
Desktop Support Technician,
My computer is causing a.m. radio interference in my neighborhood.
My computer is causing a.m. radio interference in my neighborhood. It started a couple of weeks ago.… read more
Robert Fracassa - MBA
Robert Fracassa - MBA