My Epson al cx11 keeps displaying an error message ADF Jam.....

I need to replace the...
I need to replace the ADF as something inside the wheels has been damaged.. Can I get a new ADF from anywhere?... Read full answer
My Epson al cx11 keeps displaying an error message ADF Jam..... I need to replace the ADF as something inside the wheels has been damaged.. Can I get a new ADF from anywhere?
11/1/2009
3pop Technology
3pop Technology, Computer Support Specialist
Here's a list of vendors that sell replacement parts for your Epson.

Replacement Parts for Epson Products (US Only)
Compass Micro, Inc. (503)408-8725 or(NNN) NNN-NNNN/td>
Micrologic Systems, Inc. (903)561-0007
National Parts Depot (845)469-4800 or(NNN) NNN-NNNN/td>
TSAworld, Inc. (770)417-2323 or(NNN) NNN-NNNN
Vance Baldwin Electronics (954)723-9191 or(NNN) NNN-NNNN/td>
3pop Technology
Still looking for an answer to your question? 
Similar Q&As
I am trying to make copies from the ADF but the error
I am trying to make copies from the ADF but the error message I keep getting is Original will be scanned from the scanner glass with the current setting. Remove original from the ADF and place on the … read more
Tech Ben
Tech Ben
Information Systems Manager,
My WorkForce 500 displays the PAPER JAM error message when
My WorkForce 500 displays the PAPER JAM error message when I attempt to print or copy a documents/envelopes. I looked in the paper feeder slot at the back of the machine, there is no paper in the mach… read more
J Tech
J Tech
3 years towards bs in computer sci
my x4650 printer has flashing paper jam.There is no paper jammed
my x4650 printer has flashing paper jam.There is no paper jammed inside and i tried resetting by switching off for 30 seconds then switching it back on. It is still flashing paper jam what can i do pl… read more
vasanth
vasanth
Stop searching for answers—
I have been given a Canon ImageClass MF6530 printer. I am familia
I have been given a Canon ImageClass MF6530 printer. I am familiar with computer equipment but not finding much technical info about a possible problem with the corona charge wire. It prints blank pag… read more
online_help
online_help
I have the Canon mono-laser MF4150 which is less than 1 year
I have the Canon mono-laser MF4150 which is less than 1 year old. When I print from the computer the quality is lovely, but when I make a copy it has a dark black stripe 3" from the left side of the p… read more
Support Technician,
trying to setup new epson printer(its been sitting in box untouched
trying to setup new epson printer(its been sitting in box untouched for 1yr). followed directions to install new ink cartridges but after pressing OK to charge ink instead of charging, got message "er… read more
Get a personalized answer to your question. 
My Officejet J4500 printer says I have a paper jam, but I cant
My Officejet J4500 printer says I have a paper jam, but I can't find any such thing. I need to get it working again.… read more
RPI Solutions
RPI Solutions
Technician, Developer,
I have a paper jam that has left small pieces of paper in the
I have a paper jam that has left small pieces of paper in the printer. I cannot see them. What else can I take apart to get at them? Also I tried shutting down the printer and since yesterday it is st… read more
Freddy M.
Freddy M.
IT Technician,
Hello, I have a HP Officejet Pro L7580. It will not work. It
Hello, I have a HP Officejet Pro L7580. It will not work. It shows "paper jam or misfeed" on the screen with a blinking yellow loght. I have claered all paper from the machine, rebooted it and still i… read more
Freddy M.
Freddy M.
IT Technician,
i have an HP 6300 SERIES PRINTER and have a paper jam message
i have an HP 6300 SERIES PRINTER and have a paper jam message right now and cannot get the paper out. Help please.… read more
Computer Consultant,
MS Electrical Engineering
I have a HP officejet 6210. When I try to print pictures,
I have a HP officejet 6210. When I try to print pictures, on picture paper, it kicks out the back panel and ,of course, jams and doesn't print.… read more
Sandeep Pamarati
Sandeep Pamarati
Project Lead,
have a paper jam while trying to fax with an irregular piece
have a paper jam while trying to fax with an irregular piece of paper followed instrutions in our pixma mp83o user guide. to no avail now i cannot print anything or change from copy to fax or scan and… read more
Computer Consultant,
MS Electrical Engineering
Stop searching for answers—
I have a MX330 that is telling me that there is a document
I have a MX330 that is telling me that there is a document in the ADF when there isn't. I have tried running multiple sheets of paper through, but continue to get the same error message.… read more
Computer Consultant,
MS Electrical Engineering
I have a PSC 2200. got a new 56 cartridge. it worked for a
I have a PSC 2200. got a new 56 cartridge. it worked for a few days. will not work now... get constant message.... remove and check cartridge. have removed, checked and replaced several times.... will… read more
James Carter
James Carter
Have a hp 4215 all-in-one printer. It is now displaying a
Have a hp 4215 all-in-one printer. It is now displaying a error message: Error:0xf0af8005. Could you tell me what that may mean?… read more
Computer Consultant,
MS Electrical Engineering
I have a dell 948 printer. It shows a paper jam message but
I have a dell 948 printer. It shows a paper jam message but there is no paper jam. I did all the troubleshooting steps required but still the message shows. I powered it down for 30 minutes thinking i… read more
Freddy M.
Freddy M.
IT Technician,
We have an HP Officejet J 4580 all-in-one that continually
We have an HP Officejet J 4580 all-in-one that continually has paper-jam problems. We have been unable to download the instruction manual. This new printer replaced a HP 5610 with similar paper-jam pr… read more
JamieReeser
JamieReeser
Tier 3 Data Technician,
When I try to print I get a paper jam message even though
When I try to print I get a "paper jam" message even though no paper is jammed. What can I try to alleviate this problem since it will not print.… read more
Freddy M.
Freddy M.
IT Technician,