My Paypal account is in some language that I am ot familiar

Customer Question
with also I have a...
My Paypal account is in some language that I am ot familiar with also I have a charge I am trying to figure out Pls advise how to get my account back to English
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
10/29/2009
Tech Support Specialist: lifesaver, Computer Software Engineer replied 8 years ago
lifesaver, Computer Software Engineer
HiCustomer

Thank you for asking your question

Just view this tutorial.Its a flash video and will demonstrate how to change language.

http://www.123marbella.net/support/flash-tutorials/paypal-edit-language-timezone.html

Hope this helps.

I cannot get my paypal in a language I understand in order to change it

Can you login to your paypal account?

Please login and let me know when you are there.
When I try and log in to my paypal account it comes up a different language that I cannot understand so u see my problem in changing it. I do not understand the format when I log in so I can try and work with it.
I am logged into my paypal account nowhowever it is still in a language other than english
I am logged in to paypal but it is not english
I have been buying my animals their flea meds etc out of the country. I have done this in the past and never ran into this problem I also was on line paying my bills when I notice a strange amount being chg to my account from pay pal this is how I discovered this to begin with
Sorry for the delay.

Got cut off.

LEts do it with pictures.

Login.

Click on language preference after clicking on profile.

Check this picture.

graphic
Ok I am logged in however it is not in english and I do not understand the language
I do not get english so I cannot get a picture I have tried and tried I can log in but as always it gives me a different language
Ok.

After logging you will be in profile tab.

Maybe another language.

graphic

Go to profile tab,

graphic
I have tried everything on this paypal and cannot get english and it keeps going to a page with cards listed (not in english)
I am sorry but it is impossible to help further.

May be some communication problem.

You really need to watch the video and follow steps.

Else i am out of ideas.

Also what you can do is create a new free paypal account .The options will be English.Compare both accounts and it will be easy.

OR

you can call paypal support to change the preferences.

1-402-935-2050
(a U.S. telephone number)

4:00 AM PST to 10:00 PM PST Monday through Friday
6:00 AM PST to 8:00 PM PST Saturday and Sunday

Also i am keeping this question open for other experts.

Thanks.

Edited by PC mechanic on 10/29/2009 at 12:24 PM EST
I will try this and see what happens I tried to use the picture and hit on the name I thought was profile and all it does is take me back to same old crap
lifesaver, Computer Software Engineer