A good news as reported by today news paper, which indicates…

Customer Question
A good news as reported...
A good news as reported by today' news paper, which indicates many PC makers have been introduceing new models, including a host of lightweight portable at lower prices and computers designed to take advantage of touch-screen capabilities in the new operating system. Most will come with Windows 7 preinstaaed. If your company offers such system,... Read full answer
A good news as reported by today' news paper, which indicates many PC makers have been introduceing new models, including a host of lightweight portable at lower prices and computers designed to take advantage of touch-screen capabilities in the new operating system. Most will come with Windows 7 preinstaaed. If your company offers such system, may I know the price and How I could buy it.
Ko Shih
Email address:[email protected]
Submitted: 9 years ago.Category: Computer
10/24/2009
Tech Support Specialist: Joe B, Computer Expert replied 9 years ago
Joe B
Joe B, Computer Expert
I would like to help you, but I need a little more information.

1) What type of system are you looking for?
2) A laptop, or a pc?
3) How much are you willing to spend?
4) Do you need a monitor if you would like a pc?

1 Windows 7

2 A new Dell pc

3 $300 or little more

4.Yes, a good moniter

I found a great deal on BestBuy.com that comes with a Windows 7 pc and a 20 inch flat screen monitor for only $499. Even though it is not a Dell, but it is a great deal. It is a fantastic system for a fantastic price! Here is the link to the system:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=9999117700050000&type=product&id=pcmprd117800050000

Thanks,

Joe
(Please click Accept if you agree with my answer)

you didnot give me the answer that what I want to know:

I want a new Dell PC of lightweiweight portable with touch-screen capabilities in the new operating system, and with Windows 7 preinstalled

I am hard hearing, unable use phone. please use email only.

Thanks.

Ko Shih

Email address: [email protected]

I must meet a relative soon.

Pleease send me email at [email protected] any time.

Thanks again

Sorry, I will check into it and get back to you.

I think that DELL does not offer the new computer & system. Therefore, please refund my credit card charge to refund the charge to my credit card.

Thanks

Ko Shih Email address: [email protected]

I will opt out of the question. I did not get paid because you did not accept an answer. Thank you for your time.

Thanks,

Joe

I think DELL co. not offer the new model including a host of lightweight portables at lower prices and with touch-screen capabilities in the new operating system, wit Windows 7 preinstalled.

Therfore, please refund that charge on my credit card.

If you not refud that charge,that would be doing bad business. I will write the proper agency.

Thanks

Ko Shih

Still looking for an answer to your question? 
Similar Q&As
I need just a one page blog from WORDPRESS that I can
I need just a one page blog from WORDPRESS that I can takeover and operate and expand. Is that possible? W.Fearn… read more
3pop Technology
3pop Technology
Technology and Innovation Consultant,
Military Trained w/+25 Years Experience
Dear Sirs I have received as a gift an sanner PMX4001 portable,
Dear Sirs I have received as a gift an sanner PMX4001 portable, purchased at CHINA The manual ins in CHINESE, and I do not know that language, is there any possibility to obtain a copy of it in ENGLIS… read more
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S.
Computer Support Technician,
How difficult is it to learn how to host a website. HI. I am
How difficult is it to learn how to host a website. HI. I am needing to get back into the working world. We had a difficulty in my family and i have to begin to try to get work. Problem is i am wihtou… read more
technicalcat
technicalcat
Stop searching for answers—
I am going to buy a new desktop PC . I use softwear called
I am going to buy a new desktop PC . I use softwear called naturally speaking with a digital recorder to let the computer do the typing. Which type of Desktop PC would work best with this softwear? Al… read more
Brian Kelly
Brian Kelly
Owner Operator,
Hi - Im trying to find a suitable stockists to purchase a
Hi - I'm trying to find a suitable stockists to purchase a netbook product - butterfly touh but with 4GB and 320Ram. Most online outlets only feature the lower specs? Appreciate your help please, plus… read more
Inder
Inder
1) I see 2 seemingly similar products with a substantial difference
1) I see 2 seemingly similar products with a substantial difference in price. could you explain the difference please. Adobe creative suite 5 Design Premium, and Adobe creative suite 5 Design Premium … read more
Get a personalized answer to your question. 
Must have experience with hosting companies. Only respond
Must have experience with hosting companies. Only respond if you have done 1 or more deals with a company like Rack space or other for hosting a Windows 2008/SQL system. What companies can you recomme… read more
Kevin
Kevin
Self Employed Network Consultant,
I have a 5450 and want to print my own business cards from
I have a 5450 and want to print my own business cards from a computer program on perforated paper. How do I do this? Thank you.… read more
Art Preusser
Art Preusser
Just got new Toshiba Netbook NB205 with Windows 7. Bought
Just got new Toshiba Netbook NB205 with Windows 7. Bought with (both from Amazon for bundled savings) An External Drive: Toshiba External SuperMulti Drive Model: PA3761U-1DV2. It won't load, install, … read more
J. Mar
J. Mar
IT Specialist,
bought the VixiaHF10 very happy with it. Last year our computer
bought the VixiaHF10 very happy with it. Last year our computer crashed and we invested in a new one. I wanted to edit some video last night and can not find the disc for the editing software. do you … read more
sunnyDmaster
sunnyDmaster
DEPUTY ENGINEER,
Please explain how an organization can employ IT/IS to gain
Please explain how an organization can employ IT/IS to gain a competitive advantage. Discuss also what it must do to ensure that the competitive advantae can be sustained.… read more
Tim Graham
Tim Graham
What sort of website / database do I need to offer our customers
What sort of website / database do I need to offer our customers 'price plan' and access their 'my account' online to check their balances, payments, new orders etc. ? Thanks I should say I've tried A… read more
Computer Technology Consultant,
Stop searching for answers—
I need help with an assignment...my friend James ownes a small
I need help with an assignment...my friend James ownes a small mortage business, which is moving out of his home into new office space. He is looking for computer hardware and software to help run his… read more
Hardware Engineer,
Convenience and quality of output are important. Explain what
Convenience and quality of output are important. Explain what method of output at what recommended quality would be best for each of the following situations and explain why: Hand held computer, Resum… read more
Computer_James
Computer_James
Senior Network Analyst,
5. The business model in which businesses sell goods and ...
5. The business model in which businesses sell goods and services to the general public is correctly termed A. B2G. C. B2B. B. B2C. D. C2C. 6. Advantages of e-commerce to organizations include A. pote… read more
Stephen
Stephen
Internet Programmer,
I want to obtain a web site and I am not quite sure how to ...
I want to obtain a web site and I am not quite sure how to go about this...I am a new buisness and I want to just show the product that I will have available, also I do not want to spend thousands of … read more
Michael L Top Notch Computer Expert
Michael L Top Notch Computer Expert
Maintenance Specialist/Tech III,
HOW DO I TALK TO SOMEONE ABOUT AN INVENTION THAT ...
HOW DO I TALK TO SOMEONE ABOUT AN INVENTION THAT IS WORTH BILLIONS OF DOLLARS WITHOUT HAVING ANY MONEY… read more
Joey Thompson
Joey Thompson
Describe current trends in the software on demand industry.
How big is the industry? Is it growing? By how much annually? What companies are leaders in the industry? What new technologies are being employed in the industry?… read more
nick
nick
Tech Support,