I ran out of memory on site suilder. Do not understand how…

Customer Question
I ran out of memory...
I ran out of memory on site suilder. Do not understand how to add memory
[email protected]
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
9/29/2009
Tech Support Specialist: Amit - The Real Computer Expert, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
Amit - The Real Computer Expert
Amit - The Real Computer Expert, Computer Support Specialist
HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer.
I understand that you are using Yahoo Site Builder.
Uninstall yahoo site builder and reinstall it by downloading it.

Yahoo! SiteBuilder

Open it. Select Preferences... from the Tools menu.
Select the General tab from the Preferences window.
You may increase the amount of memory available to Yahoo! SiteBuilder by changing the Maximum memory usage value.
Clicking the Flush Image Cache button will cause Yahoo! SiteBuilder to empty any images from its cache memory.
When you're finished, click OK.

If still no joy:
just log into your yahoo small business/manage your account... click on help and there is a choice for contact us. There is an option for them to call you.
They will call you immidiatelyand it will reoslve the issue.

Amit - The Real Computer Expert