I just purchased a carpet cleaning business from a customer…

Customer Question
I just purchased a carpet...
I just purchased a carpet cleaning business from a customer of yours (Customer.com) - he has his web-site thru Google and his log-in is j.gonzalez and password XXXXX XXXXX How do I chanage the administrator name to me, Mike Summers, as administrator on this account. - I have the log-in information but want to change the web info thru you... Read full answer
I just purchased a carpet cleaning business from a customer of yours (Customer.com) - he has his web-site thru Google and his log-in is j.gonzalez and password XXXXX XXXXX How do I chanage the administrator name to me, Mike Summers, as administrator on this account. - I have the log-in information but want to change the web info thru you (google) to my name/address/etc. I want to continue this account in my name.   What do I need to do?
Mike Summers [email protected]
XXX-XXX-XXXX
Submitted: 9 years ago.Category: Computer
9/22/2009
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 9 years ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Welcome to Just Answer..

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am one of the experts who will be assisting you..

Could you please post here the link to the website that you would like to change the name/address/etc

Is it a gmail account?

Still looking for an answer to your question? 
Similar Q&As
I have a business called The Earth Friendly Nook. I have a
I have a business called The Earth Friendly Nook. I have a web designer who put it out on the search engine. However, when you search for The Earth Friendly Nook, it comes up as www.earthfreindlynook.… read more
Cpolarek
Cpolarek
i own a carpet cleaning business in the houston area. internet
i own a carpet cleaning business in the houston area. internet advertising is very competitive, & i don't know much about how it works. i've been through several seo companies that promised me things … read more
ITguy1978
ITguy1978
when you type in Wills Carpet Care the map to the right shows
when you type in Will's Carpet Care the map to the right shows the wrong address and phone number. This needs to be changed immediately so my clients can get hold of me and not a disconnected number. … read more
Computer Technican,
Stop searching for answers—
When you type my company name in google search my name comes
When you type my company name in google search my name comes up but it has another air conditioning contractor web page & our address is in correct how can this be corrected? The other contractor call… read more
Computer Specialist,
I AM AN OWNER OF A SMALL AUTO REPAIR SHOP IN HAYWARD WI. I
I AM AN OWNER OF A SMALL AUTO REPAIR SHOP IN HAYWARD WI. I HAVE JUST NOTICED WHEN I SEARCH "AUTO REPAIR HAYWARD WI" MY NAME COMES UP ABOUT HALF WAY DOWN THE PAGE. WHEN I TRY TO CLICK ON MY NAME IT BRI… read more
Michael T
Michael T
Google has made my life hell! They have split my products
Google has made my life hell! They have split my products into two accounts - a Personal Google Account that contains most of my business apps (analytics, adwords, google places) and an Organizational… read more
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan
Bachelor's Program
Get a personalized answer to your question. 
Can I PLEASE get my accounct back..? I need the 2 step verification
Can I PLEASE get my accounct back..? I need the 2 step verification OFFFF. Because Im Brilliant I turned off the call fowarding for my google voice account. Then I logged out as to prevent me from rec… read more
It Support Specialist,
I am having a problem with sending and receiving some messages
I am having a problem with sending and receiving some messages thru my "[email protected]" account. I have been unable to send my son messages [email protected] and others. He eventually opened a 'gmail… read more
Computer Support Specialist,
I have a new ipad2 and purchased a $50.00 itunes card. I opened
I have a new ipad2 and purchased a $50.00 itunes card. I opened a hotmail account and down loaded the itunes card. My hotmail account went directed into .ca instead of .com I cannot open the hotmail a… read more
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan
Bachelor's Program
Hi, we are a new company and our AT&T representative told us
Hi, we are a new company and our AT&T representative told us about Google Voice. He set up an account for us and no matter what we try, we are unable to access the account from what he gave us, which … read more
abhi_iitian
abhi_iitian
I use my Toshiba notepad to access my business account ([email protected])
I use my Toshiba notepad to access my business account ([email protected]) and my gmail account ([email protected]). After the recent update I was unable to access my business account, but was able to u… read more
Computer Support Specialist,
my email has been hacked [email protected] - need to access
my email has been hacked? [email protected] - need to access ASAP - my cell phone number XXX-XXX-XXXX… read more
J Tech
J Tech
3 years towards bs in computer sci
Stop searching for answers—
I received a charge on my credit card from Google that I did
I received a charge on my credit card from Google that I did not make. On January 25 a man called and said he was from windows and that I had a virus and that they could take care of it for $110. the … read more
Computer Technican,
I cannot access my Google Docs business account (which is in
I cannot access my Google Docs business account (which is in a "site". My personal Docs comes up, but the UID / password XXXXX for the other seems to have vanished.… read more
Dr. Dan
Dr. Dan
I have tried EVERYTHING advised by Google to get access to
I have tried EVERYTHING advised by Google to get access to my Google Account. I have been trying for almost 2 months. Google had both my username & password XXXXX so there was no need to shut me out. … read more
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N.
Systems Administrator,
Diplom
There are web sites on google for my business that are incorrect.
There are web sites on google for my business that are incorrect. How do I eliminate them?… read more
Computer Specialist,
I signed up with Outrank.com two weeks ago who pledged to
I signed up with Outrank.com two weeks ago who pledged to get my business ranked high at Google Maps and realize now it was a big mistake. They asked Google to send me a pin number which I subsequentl… read more
Colin Vincent
Colin Vincent
Company director/Engineer,
City & Guilds 224
I have an account with gmail from google as [email protected]
I have an account with gmail from google [email protected] and I also have account with fraley608.aol.com and a dropped free account with aol as lfraley608.aol.com. What the problem is that I am gettin… read more
Ryan B.
Ryan B.
Desktop Support Technician,