Ok, let's try and run the test installer for webex and see if you have any issues with it starting the test session.
1. Close out all of your browser windows and restart Firefox.
2. Go to this link, http://www.webex.com/lp/jointest/
3. Type in anything for the name and anything for the email box([email protected]
) and press Join
4. It may prompt you with a Java "trust" window again, in which you select "Run"
5. It will take a little bit to install and give you a progress bar. If it is already properly installed, then the test webex session will start right up.
If Firefox doesn't work, try out these steps with Chrome as well. Webex does support both browsers.
Running this test install will give you the proper setup so that the next time you are on the call with Homestead the webex link they send you will work properly.
If this doesn't work, then let me know if you are not getting any prompts after you click the Join button.
Let me know how it goes, and if it's a success, then please accept this answer. Thank you!