I getting a Google Bad Image for the DLL how do i fix it

Customer Question
I getting a Google Bad...
I getting a Google Bad Image for the DLL how do i fix it??????
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/15/2009
Tech Support Specialist: Jerry Hannell, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
Jerry Hannell
Jerry Hannell, Computer Support Specialist
hi sir,

are you using GOOGLE CHROME?
I had Google CHROME and delete it, when the computer is on, every program has the same thing Bad image

sir

please reinstall chrome

www.google.com/chrome

after installation, restart your computer.

whenyou come back to windows, please check if you are getting the BAD IMAGE error

I,m geting the same thing with google, bad image A window comes up with the same thing every time , I put in the Google chrome and the same thing is coming up the name of the soft wear with Bad image c:\PROGRA~1Google\~1\goec62 ~DLL is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error, try installing the program again using the orginal installation media...

sir

i think you have the GOOGLE DESKTOP program.

do you?

No I don't have Google desktop

sir, please navigate to your program files folder

c:\ program files \

when you are there, please let me know.

if you dont know how to access this folder, please let me know

The GOEC62~1DLL has somthing to do with it ,This how it reads the program, winmail.exe Bad image c:\PROGRA~1\Google\GOOGLE~\GOEC62~1\DLL

hi sir,

progra~1 directly points to program files.

did you enter your program files folder?

I'm at the program files

ok, do you see a folder, starting with GOOGLE?

if yes, what is that? or what are they?

I'm ta the program files

(under program files)
Yes
<p>ok sir please right click on that folder, and select DELETE</p><p> </p><p>in short, delete it.</p>
I,m at the program filesd google
yes
ok sir did you delete the GOOGLE folder
I delete the google yes
ok, please open internet explorer
do you have the error coming?
I delete the google
ok, please open internet explorer
do you have the error coming?

no error
That's it sir. Done.
Jerry Hannell

Thank you it's works nice I've been trying to fix it for two months. you just made my day, thanks again

roadrunner 825

Jerry Hannell
Jerry Hannell