Comp Master
Comp Master, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  Computer programming and maintenance.
1033473

How do I set my acer game console (GameZone) from offline to

Customer Question

How do I set my acer game console (GameZone) from offline to online?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Comp Master replied 8 years ago.
Greetings Schmee,

You need to download the console from http://software.informer.com/getfree-acer-gamezone-console/

If the answer helped you, please click on the ACCEPT so that I can get paid for my work.

Positive FEEDBACK and Bonus will be greatly appreciated.

Please ask me again if you have any problem before leaving a Negative Feedback. I will be glad to help you solve all your problems.
Greetings,

Does the answer given by me helped you?? If not please ask me for more assistance..

If the answer helped you, please click on the ACCEPT so that I can get paid for my work(even though you have deposited you have to press accept to get me paid).

Customer: replied 8 years ago.

I have the latest version but my acer game console still says I have to go online to download or play games. I have an account and still I can't go online. There is no connect button on the screen.