I have a Canon GL-2 DV Camcorder. I have installed the Digital…

I have a Canon GL-2...
I have a Canon GL-2 DV Camcorder. I have installed the Digital Video Solutions disk and reviewed the software instruction book that came with the disk. I can download imiges from the memory card but cannot comunicate with the video tape. I am attempting to use Photoshop Premier 3 to edit the video but the program always states "Video device is... Read full answer
I have a Canon GL-2 DV Camcorder. I have installed the Digital Video Solutions disk and reviewed the software instruction book that came with the disk. I can download imiges from the memory card but cannot comunicate with the video tape. I am attempting to use Photoshop Premier 3 to edit the video but the program always states "Video device is offline" Do I need an additional instruction book or program CD to download video? I am using an HP Pavillion with Windows XP OS
Answered in 1 day by:
7/5/2009
Sandeep Pamarati
Sandeep Pamarati, Computer Software Engineer
Hi ,

Welcome to Just Answer and thanks for your query.

I found information for you.
It would help you more.

Please click
here.
Please click here.

If it works fine, please let me know.
If it doesnot work. i can further assist you.

Thanks for your time,
Anudeep.

Sandeep Pamarati
Still looking for an answer to your question? 
Similar Q&As
I am trying to upload video from a sharp mini-dv camera to
I am trying to upload video from a sharp mini-dv camera to premier … read more
Lakshman Wogmode
Lakshman Wogmode
BCA
I am trying to locate an inexpensive video camera with an output
I am trying to locate an inexpensive video camera with an output for an external mic for a high school tv production class and would like it capable of operating from a remote tripod. The class has NO… read more
Molinari
Molinari
Professional Tech Expert,
CompTIA A+ Certification
I have a Lenovo G550 I have been given Adobe Photoshop and
I have a Lenovo G550 I have been given Adobe Photoshop and Premiere Elements 10 i have downloaded Photoshop but am unable to downloan premiere do I need extra capacity… read more
cvd4311
cvd4311
Computer Analyst,
Stop searching for answers—
I am using moviemaker 2.6 on windows 7. Everything edited ok.
I am using moviemaker 2.6 on windows 7. Everything edited ok. Saved to my computer using DV AVI (Pal). Apart from first minute audio disappears. Also followin burning to disc it shows in a small box o… read more
Sebastien DOMME
Sebastien DOMME
Project Manager,
I have a Sony HDRHC3 camcorder. I tried to transfer a HDMI
I have a Sony HDRHC3 camcorder. I tried to transfer a HDMI FILE using ILink TO COMPUTER. It is not not an avi file but MPEG with no volume. Is there a way to transfer a HDMI file and what type of cabl… read more
Baisil
Baisil
I have a dkvr60ku. I am trying to dub and old family video
I have a dkvr60ku. I am trying to dub and old family video (VHS) to a DVD. I walk thru all of the steps with set up to get to VHS to DVD transfer, I press VCR, play then pause where I want to begin, t… read more
Computer Engineer
Computer Engineer
Master in Computer
Get a personalized answer to your question. 
I am using pinnacle studio 12 ultimate. In edit it keeps locking
I am using pinnacle studio 12 ultimate. In edit it keeps locking up. I do not know what to do, can you help… read more
LeGin
LeGin
Unit Manager,
I am trying to down load video from my Canon vixia hv40 to
I am trying to down load video from my Canon vixia hv40 to windows movie maker but it does not reconize my camera.… read more
Hardware Engineer,
I cant seem to export to tape from Premiere CS4. I have a
I can't seem to export to tape from Premiere CS4. I have a new HP, quad 4 computer and I've tried the recommended sequence settings but I continually get a blue screen on the DV camcorder with no reco… read more
Mike D.
Mike D.
I have Premier Elements 4 I imported movie clips from a hard
I have Premier Elements 4: I imported movie clips from a hard disk camcorder. When I try to insert the clips and edit, the program closes down. It tells me the "memory could not be read". The movie cl… read more
Jerry Hannell
Jerry Hannell
When I am dowloading a digital picture from Sony DCR-TRV22-NTSC
When I am dowloading a digital picture from Sony DCR-TRV22-NTSC camcorder into Roxio 9 in capture video.mode the captured video is jerky… read more
Greg A.
Greg A.
HOW DO I DOWNLOAD FROM MY SNY HANDYCAM HDR HC3HDV 1080i mini
HOW DO I DOWNLOAD FROM MY SNY HANDYCAM HDR HC3HDV 1080i mini DV CAMCORDER TO MY PC. I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO DOWNLOAD FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS WITHOUT SUCCESS -- COMPUTER IS A DELL XPS M2010… read more
Qin Xia
Qin Xia
Stop searching for answers—
I have a Canon Vixia HV30 Camcorder which records to mini dv.
I have a Canon Vixia HV30 Camcorder which records to mini dv. I have Sony Vegas Studio 9 (Platinum Ed) editing program and an HP Pavilion Laptop with XP. I have followed directions for both the camcor… read more
Freddy M.
Freddy M.
IT Technician,
Hello, I have purchased a Canon FS100 video camera. My
Hello, I have purchased a Canon FS100 video camera. My home computer is an iMac, not a Windows based machine. The supplied ImageMixer 3SE software - which it seems is essential for viewing any movie c… read more
Amit - The Real Computer Expert
Amit - The Real Computer Expert
Master of Philosophy
I have a Canon HFS 10, using the software provided, ImageMixer,
I have a Canon HFS 10, using the software provided, ImageMixer, when you download the movie to the PC it comes in at 720x576 even though the clip lists on the ImageMixer Information window 1920x1080, … read more
mary
mary
Hello, we recently purchased a Canon Camcorder and with it
Hello, we recently purchased a Canon Camcorder and with it we received a book called "Corel Application Disc Version 3" But we don't have the disc to match this booklet. How do I get this CD? Is there… read more
ditya
ditya
First I have been using adobe premier elements 3.1 and have
First I have been using adobe premier elements 3.1 and have had no major problem. Just slow on keystrokes, burning DVDs. So I bought a new HP computer: I have loaded the Adobe Premier elements 7 and h… read more
Ansh P.
Ansh P.
System Analyst,
i have corel ulead videostudio 11 in my computer i have canon
i have corel ulead videostudio 11 in my computer i have canon hv30 camcorder when i try to put tape recording in computer using video out on camera to usb port on computer a window comes up that says … read more
CIO,