I have a problem with my sony pfm42-v1n. The picture is doubled.

Customer Question
I have a problem with...
I have a problem with my sony pfm42-v1n. The picture is doubled. You have the main picture then halfway down the screen it starts again. can you helop?... Read full answer
I have a problem with my sony pfm42-v1n. The picture is doubled. You have the main picture then halfway down the screen it starts again. can you helop?
Submitted: 10 years ago.Category: Computer
6/22/2009
Tech Support Specialist: shibaranjan, Computer Software Engineer replied 10 years ago
shibaranjan
shibaranjan, Computer Software Engineer
hi...
thanks for using just answer

Sony PFM-42V1N 42 inch, 16:9 widescreen, 852 x 480 pixels WVGA resolution plasma screen TV needs proper picture settings before instalation

here i am providing you the link to download the user guide for proper picture settings

http://www.retrevo.com/support/Sony-PFM-42V1N-TVs-manual/id/904ci676/t/2/

new Button("savePdfBtn0", null, Button.RED_PUSH); new Button("downLoadPdfBtn0", null, Button.RED_PUSH);
http://www.iq.sony.com/...lid=22115&DL=true

1 2 3 4 ... Notes on Image ... If the 1 – 5 images (below) are displayed for an extended ... Situations which can result in burn-in and picture ... 1 2 3 4 ... Black bars at the top and bottom that appear with wide ... Precautions to avoid/reduce burn-in and picture ...
Get Manual

OR
Go into your picture set up menu, which should be in the main menu for the TV, and change your aspect ratio.
Try Picture Reset option,
Press Menu,
select Picture,
select Picture Reset, then press OK.

If that doesn't work, try Reboot/Restore factory settings,
Press Menu,
select Option,
select Factory Reset, then press OK.

this product is new and very good product

If you found my answer helpful please click the ACCEPT button. Keep in mind that I will continue to help even after you click Accept.
Positive Feedback is greatly appreciated.
hi,...
i am wating for your reply

if you need further help then reply me

hi..
have your problem solved

i am wating for the reply
If you need further help then reply me

Still looking for an answer to your question? 
Similar Q&As
Started a system restore to factory settings on my Sony Vaio,
Started a system restore to factory settings on my Sony Vaio, it was halfway through the process and then my computer shut off (I didn't know it wasn't plugged into an AC adapter). Now when the comput… read more
i have an oldish sony vaio laptop that developed a problem
i have an oldish sony vaio laptop that developed a problem with my config sys file, so i went and purchased windows 7 to install, i don't have any files i wish to keep, just want to install windows 7 … read more
Erik B.
Erik B.
Network Engineer,
I have a Sony Cyber-shot dscw180 camera and I can't get
I have a Sony Cyber-shot dscw180 camera and I can't get pictures to my PC . I have OS Windos 7 Home Premium.… read more
Stop searching for answers—
BTTray Error Unable to Start the Bluetooth stack service.
BTTray Error: Unable to Start the Bluetooth stack service. Also my Bluetooth devices will pair but will not communicate with my PC. I have a Sony F series laptop with Windows 7 ultimate software.… read more
derrickonline
derrickonline
Information Technology Manager,
My Sony Vaio laptop screen display has a problem. After I have
My Sony Vaio laptop screen display has a problem. After I have been using it for a while the image on the screen starts to fade to be replaced with stripy lines. At this point, if the machine goes to … read more
Computer Consultant,
MS Electrical Engineering
I was given a Sony PRS300 for Christmas. I registered and
I was given a Sony PRS300 for Christmas. I registered and downloaded my first three books with no problem. Upon ordering my next three books I discovered the pictures of the book covers had completely… read more
Alex
Alex
Sr. Software Engineer,
Get a personalized answer to your question. 
I changed batery on my SONY VAIO VGN-AR61ZU ,and i got a software
I changed batery on my SONY VAIO VGN-AR61ZU ,and i got a software with the batery "BIOS patch".When in run thise patch ,laptop restart but freeze at half and doesnt go to normal screen-(desktop). I ca… read more
MD.REHAN
MD.REHAN
self employed,
Diploma in applied electronics
I have a sony vaio desktop with vista from 2007. The screen
I have a sony vaio desktop with vista from 2007. The screen went white and won't respond. What should I do?… read more
Tom K
Tom K
Assistant Information Systems Manager,
i have a picture of my family on the monitor. it stays on
i have a picture of my family on the monitor. it stays on all the time i have tried all different ways to delete it and i can't help------------… read more
Aastan
Aastan
Business Owner,
My Sony computers Monitor blackens out during use, on line
My Sony computer's Monitor blackens out during use, on line or off line. Black lines began to roll down the screen and then the screen becomes totally black. This usually last for about 2 to 4 minutes… read more
Hardware Engineer,
How do I get my free software download for my computer to run
How do I get my free software download for my computer to run my movies from HD AVCHD Handy Cam? Please help ASAP. I'm a dizzy blonde and need step by step instructions. Thanks, G. Braunberger… read more
Aaron B
Aaron B
Computer Repair Technician,
I have a sony cyber shot dsc-w150.Its great I love the camera.I
I have a sony cyber shot dsc-w150.Its great I love the camera.I went to turn it on one day and for some reason it can not stop switching the settings even if I am not changing them.It acts as if I am … read more
pims
pims
Computer Support specialist
Stop searching for answers—
Dear Tech My monitor is a Sony Trinitron, Multiscan E
Dear Tech: My monitor is a Sony Trinitron, Multiscan E440. My computer is an AMD-4400, Workgroup AMD Athlon(tm)64x2 Dual Core Processor 4400+ with a 2.00GB Memory. I have Vista 64 bit Home Premium. My… read more
Freddy M.
Freddy M.
IT Technician,
How do I set a picture as my background on sony vaio netbook
How do I set a picture as my background on sony vaio netbook? I right clicked on picture and chose as set as background and nothing happened. I even restarted computer. Please HELP??????… read more
Freddy M.
Freddy M.
IT Technician,
hi my sony viao keeps going flat even with the mains adaptor
hi my sony viao keeps going flat even with the mains adaptor conected. i can take the battrey out hold the power button down for 60 sec and the it will turn back on… read more
Hardware Engineer,
My sony 31 in hd tv has just started having blurry vertical
My sony 31 in hd tv has just started having blurry vertical lines in the upper 1/3 of the screen. You can see a clear picture from the top 4 in. of the screen then the distortion starts. It looks like… read more
Carl L
Carl L
Owner/CEO,
Hi Sony, I had to close my laptop down for Windows updates-and
Hi Sony, I had to close my laptop down for Windows updates-and when I started it up again, all I get is a picture about 4x6 and I cannot get it to go to full size screen. It's almost impossible to wor… read more
Computer Science Engineer,
Hi, I was wondering if it would be possible to fix my Sony
Hi, I was wondering if it would be possible to fix my Sony ebook reader 700. I leaned on it as I did not see it, and the screen stoped working. It was not cracked, but there are some lines on it and t… read more
JMU 1998
JMU 1998
IT Consulting,