Steve
Steve, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  12+ years of experience repairing computers and printers
18496125

I want to restore and reopen my gmail account which was deleted

I want to restore and reopen my gmail account which was deleted in error from my google account about a week ago. I have tried all avenues available thru online support and thru my server and nothing so far has worked!!! Can you help? Thank you!!!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Steve replied 8 years ago.
hi..

Thank you for asking..

Once you have deleted your account , there is not way to retrieve your account... on google also you can check it http://groups.google.com/group/Gmail-Help-Logging-In-en/browse_thread/thread/257be219e7ed3585?pli=1

so just forget all about the old one and create the new account..

I hope I have given you an answer that have given u some relevant information about your problem..
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Relist: I prefer a second opinion.
Expert:  Steve replied 8 years ago.
Hey,,

Retrieving gmail account is not possible at all.. anyways You can retrieve your Gmail messages with a client or device that supports POP, like Microsoft Outlook or Netscape Mail.

for that please follow the http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=13273

This is the only solution u have got. I hope you will be able to get mails atleast.