im trying to download itunes when i push download it keeps…

Customer Question
im trying to download itunes...
im trying to download itunes when i push download it keeps say certificate error how do i correct the problem i know its a safe site thank you... Read full answer
im trying to download itunes when i push download it keeps say certificate error how do i correct the problem i know its a safe site thank you
Submitted: 10 years ago.Category: Computer
5/20/2009
Tech Support Specialist: lifesaver, Computer Software Engineer replied 10 years ago
lifesaver, Computer Software Engineer
HiCustomer
the certificate error usually comes if your clock time is not correct.Try to fix it,If it is already correct,visit the link below and download itunes

CLICK LINK!

Let me know if you still face the problem in downloading.
lifesaver, Computer Software Engineer

the link did not work and every timei try to go to my controle panel to try the option of resetting my clock it says exployer has stop working and will not open all the way othr than that evrything else seem to be workin properly

Still looking for an answer to your question? 
Similar Q&As
I've been getting a Certificate Error when I logged in
I've been getting a Certificate Error when I logged in Outlook via Live Mail. About one mth ago I received a mail apparently from Microsoft in Redmond. CN: live.com, OU Outlook Kahuna BLU-BL 2, Serial… read more
Justin
Justin
Network Administrator,
Every time I try to get my mail a message appears asking for
every time I try to get my mail a message appears asking for the same user name and password ***** and over. It says ecactly......Windows Security This server is requesting that your user name and pas… read more
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan
Bachelor's Program
trying to download software to put itunes on ipod nano 6th
trying to download software to put itunes on ipod nano 6th generation. windows vista keeps popping up security issue.… read more
David L
David L
Stop searching for answers—
i am presently on my laptop, but the problem is with my desktop
i am presently on my laptop, but the problem is with my desktop computer. i can access google.com but cannot get on gmail at all. i can't figure out why it is being blocked. i used to be able to go on… read more
MD.REHAN
MD.REHAN
self employed,
Diploma in applied electronics
I keep getting the blue screen on my lap top as soon as i log
I keep getting the blue screen on my lap top as soon as i log onto an account or if i just sit at the normal log in screen for long enough… read more
Brad
Brad
hi i have a sony vaio windows 7 that has several problems
hi i have a sony vaio windows 7 that has several problems with it that are all linked. first of all, as i start up the computer, a notification appears saying runDLL error. Then, download a program li… read more
Freddy M.
Freddy M.
IT Technician,
Get a personalized answer to your question. 
im trying to post an ad on craigslist, but i keep getting a
im trying to post an ad on craigslist, but i keep getting a response that my security certificate expired on 07/01/10 and it wont let me procede any further. am at a loss as to what to do.… read more
abhi_iitian
abhi_iitian
Hi problem with computer im trying to log onto various sites
Hi problem with computer im trying to log onto various sites and all i get is certificate probs and advised not to proceed, how do i sort this please. recently had computer repaired .… read more
Mickey Trivett
Mickey Trivett
Owner / Web Designer / IT Consultant,
I get the following message when I attempt to log into the
I get the following message when I attempt to log into the iTunes store. This has been happening for the past week or so. iTunes could not connect to the iTunes store. The network connection timed out… read more
IT Manager,
Im getting a message that says that both my Internet & Network
Im getting a message that says that both my Internet & Network and my E-mail & IM need "action required" however when I try to correct the problem it doesn't seem to work. I'm also getting a Personal … read more
Brad
Brad
Recently removed a virus and with all else seeming to return
Recently removed a virus and with all else seeming to return to normal, I am getting an 'expired security certificate error' with the certificate date being 1/4/2010. My system clock IS correct. I hav… read more
Leon Russell
Leon Russell
ITS Technician,
when only trying to access my gmail, i get security certificate
when only trying to access my gmail, i get security certificate by website expired or not valid, and stops me. My date and time are fine. what can i do? If you can get this fixed, i will pay the $30… read more
JMU 1998
JMU 1998
IT Consulting,
Stop searching for answers—
I know I have my MSMoney password correct, but the program
I know I have my MSMoney password XXXXX but the program states the pw or userID is wrong and won't let me open the file. How can I recover this?… read more
Mark Church
Mark Church
CEO,
mac computer question i have mac OS 10.4.11 recently hard
mac computer question: i have mac OS 10.4.11 recently hard drive crashed- new one put in- since then--2 problems 1. how do i get rid of pop up for "safari cannot verifly site certificate" seem to come… read more
Mike, LTD
Mike, LTD
Senior Software Engineer,
Cannot access email, system says there is a problem with this
Cannot access email, system says "there is a problem with this wesite's security certificate. Security certificate has expired or is not yet valid" How do I fix this problem.… read more
David L
David L
Every site I go to it says expired certificate before when
Every site I go to it says expired certificate before when I was going to these sites it went perfectly. I can't go on any IM sites. My time is never correct every time I turn the computer off it sets… read more
Jerry Hannell
Jerry Hannell
I get an error message when I try to access this site https //chart.donhr.navy.mil/.
I get an error message when I try to access this site https://chart.donhr.navy.mil/. The error message reads … read more
Computer Support Specialist,
I keep getting a message saying, there is a problem with the
I keep getting a message saying, there is a problem with the websites security certificate, this appears on any bank website or if I try to pay any bill online. Is there a setting I need to check or h… read more
James Riley
James Riley
Owner/Sr. Network Engineer,