I need the 12-15 powerpoint presentation that you completed

for another person on multimedia...
I need the 12-15 powerpoint presentation that you completed for another person on multimedia tools that aid in classroom instruction.
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/28/2009
Jerry Hannell
Jerry Hannell, Computer Support Specialist

Hello Rosie,

I have a fully completed project about Multimedia Tools that aid in classroom instruction.

Do you want me to give you the Excel spreadsheet, too?

Yes, Please.

Ok, can you please give me a few minutes?

I need to find it from the CD.

Yes.

Thanks!

thank you,

here is your project:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zumerytwvli

the zip file has two files.

powerpoint slide + excel spreadsheet.

in the first page of the powerpoint slide, don't forget to type your full name and school number.

I hope that helps,

Jerry.

Hi I created an account with Media Fire...How do I view the project?

no no, you dont need to create an account to download the file.

just enter the page I have given to you and click on the "click here to start download" button.

(if you still have trouble downloading your project, please let me know, so I can give you a direct link)

I guess I need the direct link, because it is not responding. Thanks!

ok, no problem.

please right click on the links, and select SAVE TARGET AS, and save it on your desktop.

POWERPOINT: (powerpoint.ppt)

http://tinyurl.com/d4ovjb

EXCEL: (excel.xls)

http://tinyurl.com/d8tyh2

Power Point looks great! But the spreadsheet is on life span...I need a spredsheet that supports specific conclusion drawn by the reaseach. Look at the guideline for the project that I sent you.

Can I make changes to the PowerPoint that you sent me?

Thanks!

hello, in fact, the research was made by CIA.

does that help?

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/

yes, you can make changes to the PPT slide.

So you are saying that the spreadsheet meets the requirements for the final project instructions on the the spreadsheet?

Thanks!

hello, yes, it is a research made by a credible and authoritative institution, cia.

i gave this project to 3 students before and they had no problems with it.

Ok...Thank You So Much for your Help! You have been a God Send!

Do I click the ACCEPT button to end our session?

Do you do research papers or do you just do computer applications?

Yes, to end the assistance thread, just click on the Accept button,

I do thank you, XXXXX XXXXX glad to hear that :D

yes, I generally do research papers about computers, software, excel etc...

(I also know about APA format)

When you need a computer related research in the future, I can help you. Just add this page to your favorites (bookmarks) by pressing the CTRL+D button, and we can go on together again.

Jerry.

Jerry Hannell
Jerry Hannell
Jerry Hannell