lifesaver, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  Engineering degree in Computer science,Microsoft Certified Professional.JA computer expert.
16528259

I wants to know who blocked me in yahoo messenger

You will be unable to send persons who have blocked you an instant message. That is how you will know.

Also visit the link:-
http://www.chatdd.com/yahoo-block-checker/

Enter the yahoo id as instructed there and you will know who blocked you.

Hope this helps.Don't forget to give a positive feedback after pressing the accept button.Bye.
Please enter the persons id in the white box that says yahoo idin the link

If that person is online according to Yahoo Status Checker and offline in your Yahoo Messenger, that means he/she has blocked you.

Hope your problem is solved.Don't forget to give a positive feedback after pressing the accept button.Bye.
It is against justanswer rules to post or exchange personal information.So they are editing the email id .you can see that.

Enquire in the link i said.Enter his id.If his status is online that means he has blocked you.

If status is offline you can't confirm.Wait for a time when the person is expected to be online and enquire.

Hope this helps.
I cannot do anything more than provide you instructions.You are providing me that persons yahoo id which justanswer is not allowing.Why dont you enter the itself in the box in the link i have provided and enquire.

Just enter the full id there and check.I am attaching a screenshot.Click below.

PHOTO

If you have problems there contact me.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Sorry dear i have got only this full id which is Noor butt and thier yahoo email is [email protected] and also their msn id is [email protected] .com i dont what full id u asked sorry ihave got only this id.
Hey thats the full id you are mentioning.Just do as i said and your problem will be resolved,
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
You provided me PHOTO link what link what is this??When i click on it this show different options?
Ok lets start again.click on link below.

Reply when you open this link.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
yes i open it so which option i choose?
iNO need to choose any option.do you find a rectangular box with yahoo id mentioned to its left and check button to its right.

Enter the person's yahoo id you want to check there.and click check
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
yes i checked his status it shows offline but is it not possible if i check this blocked me last few weeks,please??
No i am sorry its not possible,The conclusion is the person might or mightnot have blocked you.Try following this procedure when the person is surely expected to be online.If the search says he is online that means he has blocked you.

Hope this solves your problem.Dont forget to give a positive feedback after pressing the accept button.Bye.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Thanks you means if i know surely his time to com online i check this procedure is he offline or online??
Yes follow the procedure.

Have a good day.Bye.but .Dont forget to give a positive feedback after pressing the accept button.