Jerry Hannell
Jerry Hannell, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Experience in Windows environment. ASP, Visual Basic, Ajax
14934061

how can i turn off beep sound when i use capslock and num/scroll

how can i turn off beep sound when i use capslock and num/scroll lock on a ibm thinkpad t23 laptop?

Hello graveyardman,

If you don't want to hear any sound when you press your CAPS or NUMLOCK button, please do this:

- Open your control panel

- Go to ACCESSIBILITY OPTIONS

- In the keyboard tab, go to TOGGLE KEYS section and uncheck the checkbox.

Please see this:

graphic

Please let me know if you need further assistance,

Kind regards,

Jerry H.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.

Hey JHANNELL,

thank you for your help.i should have played around more and researched for where its at but now i know where its at in the future.also do you know how to make Java html scripts for IRC chatting for msntv (webtv). i want one that i control from my IRCD Shells i have by typing something like this cd perl and then ./perl -w to start it.i know it runs on a different port number then 6667 too.if you add me to msn messeger my addy is [email protected] if you allowed to do so.again thanks so much.

peace out

Hello Dan,

I know JAVASCRIPT language well, but I am sorry to say that I don't have any knowledge on JAVA language.

If you open a new question and select your category as PROGRAMMING, our programming experts will be happy to help you.