Scott L
Scott L, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  20+ years experience with PC hardware and software. Currently own and operate PC Service.
15046804

why won,t my bank statements down load

why won,t my bank statements down load
Category: Computer
Expert:  Scott L replied 8 years ago.
Thank you for coming to Just Answer for your support question.

Are you using internet explorer? Are you getting an error message when you try to download them?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
no i am not using internet explorer. my computer down loads but my statements won,t show up on the screen
Expert:  Scott L replied 8 years ago.
ok so the statement downloads but when you try to open it it will not open? Where do you download the statement to?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
i don,t know what you mean .does it download tofirefox
Expert:  Scott L replied 8 years ago.
ok so you are saving the file with firefox correct? And then you goto the folder where Firefox downloaded the statement file to and your trying to open it from there correct? Or are you trying to open it from the little download box that firefox has? And are you getting an error message when you try to open the file?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
no i,m not getting anything it isdownloading to www.lasertec-mi.com but nothing comes up its just a blank page
Expert:  Scott L replied 8 years ago.
I'm sorry what you are saying is not making any sense. Is there a link or something you are clicking on to view your statement?
Expert:  Scott L replied 8 years ago.
Bank Statements are usually in PDF format or sometimes excel format.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
im sorry my firefox just told me it can,t open my file thank you fo you help you have earned your money
Expert:  Scott L replied 8 years ago.
Ok so are you able to open it with internet explorer? Were you able to get the statement file to open now then? If you still need help in how to get the file open let me know I am more than happy to assist your to completion.