my computer is saying the ide channel device driver is preventing…

Customer Question
my computer is saying the...
my computer is saying the ide channel device driver is preventing hibernation device criver may need updated how do i do that
Submitted: 9 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/12/2008
Tech Support Specialist: Santonu, Computer Support Specialist replied 9 years ago
Santonu
Santonu, Computer Support Specialist
HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:
-What is the brand and model number of your computer? Please mention the motherboard model name if you are using a assembled computer

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.