adski
adski, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  10 Years working in IT programming, support and administration
10798401

STEPS on how tp put music on a microSD MEMORY Card AN HOW

Customer Question

STEPS on how tp put music on a microSD MEMORY Card? AN HOW DO I KNOW IF THE MUSIC IS ON MY MEMORY CARD
Category: Computer
Expert:  adski replied 8 years ago.
Hi
You will need a USB flash card reader that is compatible with MicroSD - these can be obtained cheaply from Ebay. Once you have you, you put your card in, and connect the card reader to the computer. The card will appear as a new 'drive' in My Computer, which you can open and simply drag your music onto. You will see it appear on the card in Windows Explorer.

If you have a phone which can take the card, and you have a USB cable for the phone, you *may* be able to plug your phone into the computer, and transfer the music this way, but it varies a lot from phone to phone - sometimes you will need special software installing.

I hope this helps :)
adski, Computer Support Specialist
Experience: 10 Years working in IT programming, support and administration
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
that didnt help for me
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
IT DIDNT HELP
Expert:  adski replied 8 years ago.
Hello
You needn't have accepted the answer if it didn't help - simply post back here for more help.

What else do you need explaining, so we can help you further? Which part do you not understand?

Thanks!
Customer: replied 8 years ago.

I DONT KNOW HOW TO SET UP THE MP3 PLAYER ON MY PHONE THEN MAYBE I CAN PUT THE MUSIC ON THERE

Expert:  adski replied 8 years ago.
Your question was how to get music onto a microSD card, which has been answered. If you are unsure how to use the MP3 player on your phone, you are probably best off consulting the manual for your phone. Usually, music on a microSD card will appear on the phone menu under 'My Files', 'My Music', 'Media' or 'Gallery'. It varies from model to model of phone, as also depends on the make of the phone. Your phone manual should tell you how this can be done, or check the website for your phone manufacturer.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
bjjh
Customer: replied 8 years ago.

HOW DO YOU SET UP THE VISUALIZER AN THE MEDIA PLAYER BACKGROUND ON A MP3 PLAYER USING A SCH-R450 SAMSUNG PHONE?

Expert:  Claws224 replied 8 years ago.

HI,

This you tube video should help you do what you want http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWCE48vI8PM

Let us know if you need more info.

Thanks.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.

I NEED MORE INFO IM CONFUSED AFTER DA PART WHEN HE GOES TO THE MUSIC FILE WAT DO I DO AFTER THAT?