How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Mr. Hollerith Your Own Question
Mr. Hollerith
Mr. Hollerith, Practical Experience!
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 1387
Experience:  IBM 360 SysOp (in 1966!). Heavy PC user. Introduced Mainframe & PC processes for 33 years at work.
Type Your Computer Question Here...
Mr. Hollerith is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am trying to obtain my w-2s from dial america, in a ...

Customer Question

I am trying to obtain my w-2s from dial america, in a faster and easier way instead of by mail. I have called them, 5 times for over 2 weeks now, i then called the irs. can i obtain my w-2 online from dial america?
Submitted: 10 years ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr. Hollerith replied 10 years ago.
Your employer is obligated to provide your W-2 forms by February 1. Have you moved since you last gave them an address of record? If your W-2 was sent to an address that is now incorrect, though, it should have been returned to them - and their payroll or accounting section should have it.

Your W-2 is printed by your employer, so it can be attached to your tax return. It is probably available on line ONLY within their payroll system.

Since you have had no success yet dealing with the lower levels of the company, I recommend you research the names of higher-level corporate officers. Call each of them until you find someone willing to assist you in getting the W-2 you are entitled to. Sometimes a word from "above" can get the job done.

Related Computer Questions