Ryan
Ryan, Computer Systems Analyst
Experience:  Bachelors in Computer Science, 10 yrs I.S. experience, troubleshooting, etc.
795193

explain the function of computer hardware ...

Customer Question

explain the function of computer hardware components, please.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Ryan replied 11 years ago.

There is quite a bit of computer hardware.... any particular pieces? Or a certain number of them?

Regards,

Ryan

Customer: replied 11 years ago.
I made a mistake and hit the enter key, I was responding to Ryan-the expert question he had for me. The answer is three, I need to know how any three computer hardware components function.
Customer: replied 11 years ago.
Reply to Ryan's Post: two function of computer hardware components will be enough.

Thanks, Yvette
Expert:  Ryan replied 11 years ago.

The Monitor - They display what is going on in your computer. The monitor has three main parts of importance to users: size, refresh rate, and resolution. The size is measured diagonally and is how large of an area the viewable screen is. The refresh rate is how often the picture is refreshed on the screen. A high resolution has sharp and detailed images.

Hard Drive - The hard drive stores most of the information of a computer. It holds the programs that have been installed, as well as files that have been saved. The hard drive is a round disc that stores information in a series of 1s and 0s.

I hope this helps!

Regards,

Ryan