How to fix this Run Time error 1120 there is ...

Customer Question
How to fix this...
How to fix this Run Time error '1120': there is a printer problem. I have fax phone tools and I'm trying t fax something and this is what it seize. It said this before Ambiguous name dectected TMpDDE.
Submitted: 12 years ago.Category: Computer
3/28/2006
Tech Support Specialist: John D, BS Degree in Engineering. replied 12 years ago
John D
John D, BS Degree in Engineering.

This error can occur when a fax software attempts to create a new word macro with the name TmpDDE but is not able to create it because another macro with the same name already exists. Here is how to get rid of the old macro:

http://www.traction-software.co.uk/batchprint/KB/KB0015.html

Moreover, the following Microsoft article provides detailed information about this problem.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;165860

Hope this helps.