John D
John D, BS Degree in Engineering.
Experience:  Bachelor of Science - Engineering Consultant
53785

How do I retreive deleted email if I no longer have ...

How do I retreive deleted email if I no longer have the computer from which it was sent and or received? The server is Comcast.net

Optional Information:
OS: Windows 98

Category: Computer
Expert:  glenn replied 11 years ago.
if u sign on to comcast u should be able to retrieve it mail is not saved on the comp
Customer: replied 11 years ago.
Reply to glenn's Post: This answer is not acceptable. I need more detail. The email was intentionally deleted.
Expert:  Andy replied 11 years ago.
Ho and welcome to JA,
          Are you accessing your email using the web browser or through a client program such as Outlook express or thunderbird?
Please let me know.
Expert:  John D replied 11 years ago.

If you don't have access to your old computer, the only way you may recover deleted mail is through comcast.net website. Visit www.comcast.net, log on using your id and password, go to your webmail page. Check your inbox and the deleted mail or (trash) folder. If you're lucky your deleted mail could still be there. If you can't find in any of the folders it means your mail is gone. There are howver few cases where the mail servers can retrieve deleted mail for their customers in very special circumstance. If the deleted mail is important to you, try contacting comcast directly and see if they can help.

Hope this helps.

John D, BS Degree in Engineering.
Experience: Bachelor of Science - Engineering Consultant