This is my first version of an answer to your question. If you have follow-up questions, please feel free to continue the discussion.
- I am not closing this conversation. In fact, it stays open for 30 days after we both stop typing, unless you close it. I just want to give you all the information you may need
- Or, If you want to end this chat:
--- Please visit this chat thread in the web browser or the phone app, not on SMS or email
--- Please Scroll up this chat window to the top right corner
--- Please rate me in stars and click the Submit button
- That will close out the question and prevent you from further automated messages, and any additional charges related to this question
- If you want to come back and continue this chat, please click on the link in any of the email messages, or go to this web page and select the question:
Thank you for the opportunity to assist you.
- It has been my absolute pleasure to assist you today. Please let me know if you need any further information
- I am Your Solution. I am committed to helping you succeed. I'm always happy to help
- I am here from noon to 8 PM US Central Time, every day, except for meal breaks
I wish you the best
If you are satisfied with my response, may I please suggest that the next time you have a question for us, you address it directly to me?
- I would be more than happy to give you then the same high service level as I provided you today.
You can reach me in any of three different ways:
1. Please rate me now. You will get an option to add me to your favorites, then you can create your question from your favorites list
--- To rate me, please scroll up this chat window to the top right corner, then please rate me in stars and click the Submit button
2. Please go directly to my profile and ask the question there. This is the link:
3. Please start a new question saying: "For Your Solution Only:" and end it with the same text: "For Your Solution Only"
--- The chatbot will pick my name and assign the question to me first
If I don't answer within one hour, your question will go to the pool and somebody else will answer it for you
1. The precise answer to your question depends on what statement, feature or package did you use in iPython to display your output
2. If you use Print(), that one works in all environments, and the same way in all of them
3. This is the Microsoft official tutorial page for Python in Visual Studio, step 2, writing and running code. Please note the use of the print statement
- Please read the whole page once for a better understanding, then go back to the top, and follow the instructions
4. If you used a different approach to display your output in iPython, please share the details with me, so I can tell you how to solve the lack of display
5. If you want to share Python code with me, please don't paste it directly on the chat. It will eliminate the indentations
6. Also, please don't share iPython internal files, as I don't have iPython in place myself. If you can paste your Python code on a text file with the file extension .txt, please post it to this chat thread
7. To do that, please use the blue icon on the right end of the text box.