Robert H
Robert H,
Experience:  IT Senior Client Services Engineer at DTE
106466437

In c++ source code, are members of a class strictly

In c++ source code, are members of a class strictly functions, or can variables and #define macros be declared as members of a class, without a function being declared first ?

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent Question & Answer web portal. My name is Robert and I am happy to be assisting you today.

Please note: If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.

Members of a classy can have variables which are defined members.

You can read more about the answer here --> https://isocpp.github.io/CppCoreGuidelines/CppCoreGuidelines

If you need any further assistance, I am happy to help.

My goal is to provide excellent service to you! Please be sure to provide a rating. The rating is for me, NOT JustAnswer - (Scroll the screen up and on the right top corner. Select the stars and click on Submit.

That will close out the question and prevent you from further automated notifications, and any additional charges.

Thank you,
Robert_IT
(Your friendly expert)