Kent
Kent, Programming Enthusiast
Experience:  Developer/Programmer/Computer Technician
104540271

Is there someone that help me with my css back office i am

is there someone that help me with my css back office i am so lost
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Can you tell me more about what's going on?
Customer: well i am using wordpress and the theme i am using looks awful on tablet and mobile i want to tweek it a little bit
JA: What feature of WordPress can we help you with?
Customer: ok so the theme i am using is superb marketing
JA: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?
Customer: the title s are overlappting the floating link bar on the display on mobile i wish just move them down the banner to look fine on mobile

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am an expert from JustAnswer. I am really sorry for the trouble you are facing with right now but I'm here and happy to assist and help you. May I know whom I am speaking with?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
how do i move the heading 3 title and link on my web pages to be able to allow it to look good on mobile?

Hello, thank you for using secure remote connection, but before I begin may I know what computer are you using right now, is it windows or mac? I can help you when I am in your computer

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
did you see that
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
windowa 10

Okay, I want you to download this file from this link

1. Click the AGREE button to start the download
  2. After downloading kindly RUN the downloaded file.

Please let me know if you done these instructions, I am also here waiting on my end so I can connect on you

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
done

It is really nice to work with you. And I am so happy your issue was finally resolved! Have a great day and thank you for being patient also :)

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
are you there by any chance?

Hi, I am here just buy now, and also I found out that you request me on your other question and I recognized also that you got a different expert because I am not able to reach back to you 2 hours ago. You can continue working with your current expert as he will also help you solve your problem. Have a great day and thank you for your great patience, Kent.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
hi Kent unfortunatey he didnt

Hello, I am really sorry for the inconvenience you have for that, maybe your expert is currently no available, he/she will respond on your message as long as he/she will come back.