Chavez Clemons Jr
Chavez Clemons Jr,
Experience:  Owner at The I.T. General, LLC
96987887

I am using Visual Studio 2019 Community. Attempting to build

I am using Visual Studio 2019 Community.
Attempting to build a simple Android App that just opens and
displays a "Hello World" label and two buttons.
There is no onClick code.
Using a simple StackLayout.
I need someone to connect to my machine and
make the app run on the emulator.
Who can help me?

Good afternoon.

My name is***** and I am the President and Founder of The I.T. General, LLC located in Detroit, MI, USA.

I provide my Software Engineering Expertise through JustAnswer Programming Services.

Follow the link below to learn more about my Software Engineering Expertise with JustAnswer Programming Services:

https://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-chavez-clemons/

I will assist you today.

Please take advantage of my Software Engineering Expertise using the Programming Assistance session with an Included Phone Call Premium Service provided through JustAnswer Programming Services for $39 as soon as possible in order to significantly improve your JustAnswer Programming Services experience.

I will be glad to use remote assistance tools with your device and solve your programming problem.

I will be willing and able to provide you Standard Service through the chat system for no additional cost.

Please allow me up to 5 minutes to generate a detailed response for you.

Please confirm the error message you receive when you use the example project provided by Visual Studio 2019 Community.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am ready to start. Thank you. Do you have visual studio experience building an Android App?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As I said, you will need to connect to my device and troubleshoot.

I built a proof-of-concept Android App for a company called Urban Science, located in Detroit, MI, as part of my Capstone Project for my Bachelor of Science in Computer Science degree.

My team used PhoneGap for this proof-of-concept app, as required by the company, in order to deploy this app to multiple platforms without needing to replicate code bases for those platforms.

Please let me know how you'd like to proceed as soon as possible.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You seem to have the expertise needed. I am starting with a proof of concept app. Then I will ad features. Please troubleshoot my initial app which I will demonstrate when you connect to my device.I do not want a phone call. I just need an expert to connect to my device and troubleshoot.

I will inform you that Secure Remote Assistance sessions are Premium Services, my Secure Remote Assistance Session with an Included Phone Call Premium Service provided through JustAnswer Technology Services costs $39, and is not a part of the Standard Service provided through the chat system.

Please let me know how you’d like to proceed as soon as possible.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just need an expert to connect to my device and troubleshoot.