Programming

Connect one-on-one with a verified programmer who will answer your question

ATLPROG
ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer

More related answers
All programmers are VERIFIED
Hi I need help with my Final Project for a computer programming
ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Hi I need help with my Final Project for a computer programming class I'm in. I'm not understanding this class very well and I just don't want to fail it. I have the description if you need it.. I'm w… read more
I need help on a javascript project. The name is JSProjectFiles.
neelimark
neelimark, Embedded Software Engineer
I need help on a javascript project. The name isXXXXX is the uploaded information.http://kb.portal2learn.com/display/2n/index.asp?c=12&cpc=3041q5ddxF0IeTxgrcnfYq3KF2b&cid=26&cat=&catURL=&r=0.1695978. … read more
Hello this is my JavaScript programming question I need help
ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Hello this is my JavaScript programming question I need help to answer. It is for a JavaScript class. Document Structure: Assignments should be submitted in plain text format, with either a .htm or .t… read more
I'm trying to understand javascript and trying to create
Russell H., Computer Technology Consultant
Hi, I'm trying to understand javascript and trying to create some simple functions. (maybe not so simple) I'm trying to create a simple color picker function, I have 2 buttons styled with css to just … read more
or ATLProg. Help with javascript image slider. I'm
For LogicPro or ATLProg. Help with javascript image slider. I'm trying to run 2 js image sliders simultaneously on an html page ..."popular" and "latest. http://ge.tt/3arlsDZ2 http://ge.tt/34BvsDZ2 ht… read more
New to Javascript I'm trying to convert a Java program to
LogicPro
LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer
New to Javascript I'm trying to convert a Java program to Javascript, I know there are differences but not getting it.… read more
I am looking for help with a homework project which is in
ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
I am looking for help with a homework project which is in c++ e the code outline below as a starting point for your final project. You will need to correct any errors you find as well as write code fo… read more
I am looking for some Javascript help ... particularly with
Amit - The Real Computer Expert
Amit - The Real Computer Expert, Master of Philosophy
I am looking for some Javascript help ... particularly with the Reflection.js script and jQuery… read more
I have a spreadsheet project due for an Information Systems
John D
John D, Bachelor Degree in Engineering
I have a spreadsheet project due for an Information Systems class. I'm not doing so well in the class & need a decent grade on this. Any help is appreciated. I will pay $50 to whomever does this for m… read more
Hello Cherryl. Im ok with providing the link to my project
Cherryl Lewis
Cherryl Lewis, Bachelor's Degree
Hello Cherryl. I'm ok with providing the link to my project that is online. Its just a class project. This is the server information: ftp://toms-asp.net/ my password XXXXX XXXXX and my username is mwi… read more
My name is ***** ***** and I need help on a class project. I
LogicPro
LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer
Customer: My name is ***** ***** and I need help on a class project. I chose you because you've helped on an assignment before, and it was excellent. … read more
I am taking a class for 2010 Excel. I need help for project
Simit
Simit, Bachelor's Degree
I am taking a class for 2010 Excel. I need help for project 7. I have instructions and the template I am supposed to use. Can you help me?… read more
I have a JavaScript small project that I need here soon. I
jeff
jeff, Software Developer
I have a JavaScript small project that I need here soon. I am quite lost a JavaScript and any help is appreciated. See file attached, http://wikisend.com/download/522966/JavaScript.docx… read more
Trying to get help with this final project that is due
LogicPro
LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer
Trying to get help with this final project that is due tonight … read more
Need help with this VB (2008) project Identify the output
bryanh77
bryanh77, Software Engineer
Need help with this VB (2008) project Identify the output of the code that uses the following two classes: Class square Overridable function result (byval num as double) as double return num * num end… read more
If anyone is good with java, I'm looking for help in writing
Chris Baxter
Chris Baxter, CEO
If anyone is good with java, I'm looking for help in writing a two methods inside a moviemaker class using .jpg's?… read more
I and learning PHP language and Im going to need some help
Jim Clark
Jim Clark, Web Developer/Database Designer
I and learning PHP language and I'm going to need some help through the class and then looking for a tutor for about 10 hours in total time. The question I have is a beginning question,"my last name" … read more
I have a class that has a similar project, well the exact same
LogicPro
LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer
I have a class that has a similar project, well the exact same project that you helped someone else with and was hoping that I could get the source code to see where I am going wrong here are the deta… read more