Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

I am working the Excel program in the Mobile 365 app. I need…

Customer Question
I am working the...

I am working the Excel program in the Mobile 365 app. I need to able to save a specifed range and retain all formatting

Technician's Assistant: Is your Excel file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?

How do I that. Because my original file is an old file format..

Technician's Assistant: The Microsoft Office Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Just connect me thank you

Submitted: 8 days ago.Category: Programming
7/11/2018
Programmer: Ralf, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 days ago
Ralf
Ralf, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello I'm Ralf, an expert working on JustAnswer.com and I'll be assisting you with your issue regarding Excel.

My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply.

Can you clarify your issue more for me, so that I may replicate it and check the solution. What do you mean by 'save a specified range'?

Customer reply replied 8 days ago
I have highlighted six columns of information, , i want to duplicate that information retaining formatting information i.e. font sze and style in addition to basic data.

so after choosing the 6 columns, you select COPY, then you go elsewhere on the sheet. When you choose PASTE what happens? Is the data pasted in an unformatted manner (plain black text)? or in a totally different format?

Customer reply replied 8 days ago
No thanks. My card has already been by another programmer. Dont need thanks.

Please do not answer any popups or offers that come on your screen, they are additional services offered by the site and you don't really need them.

So to follow up on your issue, can you plz advise what happens when you paste the data as I have asked previously?

Customer reply replied 8 days ago
Excuse me, i said no
Disconnect i am not dealing with u.
Customer reply replied 8 days ago
Disconnect and leave me alone plz
Customer reply replied 8 days ago
No you did not answer my questio, u are not getting paid a dime.
Customer reply replied 8 days ago
What dont u understand, you are not getting paid, stop and desist unless u want a lawyer discussing harassment charges.