Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

Here's the link to the assignment. I need it to be done till…

Customer Question
Here's the link to...

Here's the link to the assignment. I need it to be done till task 3. http://csse1001.uqcl…/spec/index.html?#sec_gameplay
?

Technician's Assistant: Is there a specific language you're coding in?

Python

Technician's Assistant: What's your objective for this Python project?

Assignment

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?

No I just need a python assignment by mid night

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Programming
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/31/2018
Programmer: George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
George Sibiya
George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for utilising our services

The provided link is incomplete please paste it again

Regards,

G

Here is the link to my assignment,
http://csse1001.uqcloud.net/assignments/assignment3/spec/index.html?#sec_gameplayI need task 1,2 and 3 to be done by 7am on 1 June.

Ok apologies, I cannot meet the time, I'll open it up for other experts