Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

Does Excel 2016 check for punctuation? If not is there an…

Customer Question
Does Excel 2016 check...

Does Excel 2016 check for punctuation? If not is there an app or something that might help?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Excel?

I do not know.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Excel?

I have tried Grammarly.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Programming
5/28/2018
Programmer: Michael Rademacher, Network Administrator replied 2 months ago
Michael Rademacher
Michael Rademacher, Network Administrator

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Yes it does. All you have to do is hit F7.

I read that the Spellcheck is not as powerful and it does not check while you type.

You can also go to Menu Review and then under Proofing click on Spelling. It should present a spellcheckm box (same as in Word) with a link to Excel Options for spelling where you can do some fine tuning.