Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

I need help with an ipo chart. You are given the salaries of…

Customer Question
I need help with...

I need help with an ipo chart

Technician's Assistant: Is there a specific language you're coding in?

No

Technician's Assistant: What's your objective? How can we solve this for you?

You are given the salaries of the 50 employees in a company, and you are required to compute the average salary value. Use the problem analysis tools to analyze this problem and develop a solution for it.
a) Draw a PAC chart that shows the given information, the required information, describes the processing that needs to be done, and the solution alternatives, if you can think of any.
b) Draw an interactivity chart that shows the different solution modules.
c) Draw an IPO chart for that problem to show the input (given information), processing, module reference, and the output (required information).
d) Write an algorithm for each module that you specify in the interactivity chart. The algorithm for your calculations part should contain the equation that you will use to compute the average value

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?

No thaks

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Programming
5/28/2018
Programmer: George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
George Sibiya
George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for utilising our services

I what programming language do you prefer this to be done?

Regards,

G

python
no thank you
hello?

Ok, I'll be working on it. By when do you need it?

by tuesday morning

Ok great, I'll update you. I'll just send a small offer for a secure communication to exchange the code