Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

Hal i got problems it’s keep saying gemix (tm)version. Ruby…

Customer Question
Hal good morning i...

Hal good morning i got problems it’s keep saying gemix (tm)version

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Ruby register

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

Last night lights gone it never came back pls help me

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Programming
5/27/2018
Programmer: Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.