Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

I am trying to learn Pyside, QT for Python. I am using items…

Customer Question
I am trying to learn...
I am trying to learn Pyside, QT for Python. I am using items in a QListWidget. I want to toggle the selectability of the items in the QListWidget. I am using the setFlags(QtCore.Qt.ItemIsSelectable) method, and it will make the item unselectable. But how can I toggle it to be selectable again? And why does something called, itemIsSelectable make something UNselectable, it is very confusing. Thank you
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Programming
5/27/2018
Programmer: George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
George Sibiya
George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer
Hi
Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for utilising our services
I am working on your task and will post back
Regards
G

Hi, which documentation are you using for this purpose(QListWidget)? I cannot locate any except for the C++ ones