Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

I am building an application and I need someone to develop…

Customer Question
I am building an application...
I am building an application and I need someone to develop the customer engagement and analytics portion of the application and I do not know what specialty that is or how to find them on freelancer sites.Any guidance?
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Programming
5/26/2018
Programmer: George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
George Sibiya
George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer
Hi
Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for utilising our services
What framework are you using on your site?
Regards
G
I am using PHP Lavavel

Ok thanks. I can assist with it. You may post the requirements and timelines for the two components so I can propose my service charge

Well the only question I have is is the specialty and how do I find a specialist in designing engagement analytics
I ha e an application that engages with landlords and tenants that I am developing and I want to have someone that specializes in designing engagement analytics to track who is engaging in what and when for how long and why.
This will obviously allow me to improve my product and engagements

Alright, I have never implemented engagement analytics before but, I have just researched a bit and saw what it entails. My technical (programming) and statistical analytics expertise can come in handy. Would that still be fine?

I believe o want to find the development specialist that does this regularly and understand it will as I do not and I need expertise but I’m not sure what technical indicators and skill sets to look for

Ok. I'll open it up for the other experts who might have done it before. I'll keep an eye and take it again if If none takes it up as it is something I can do.

Thank you
Hi, I am noticing it is still not taken up. We can have a online meeting for a detailed briefing on the task at 10AM PDT Monday if you may.
I know a tech board I can use to post this question
I thought I would try this as I have had success in the past with all my questions. But this seems to be a tricky one. I will try posting it on the tech boards and see what I get. Thanks, ***** ***** your diligence.

Ok thanks

How do I cancel this request. I can’t seem to get rid of this new message.

I'll initiate closure