Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

File error 98,81 on ar04. Cobol error at 0016B4 in ARCR

Customer Question
File error 98,81 on...

File error 98,81 on ar04

Technician's Assistant: Is there a specific language you're coding in?

Cobol error at 0016B4 in ARCR called from 00115a in mainmenu

Technician's Assistant: What's your objective for this COBOL project?

I have a error in my accounts receivable that I need to be fixed.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Programming
Its for Faspac and we use Procomm Plus terminal
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/25/2018
Programmer: Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Hi harry I’m out of the office now till Tuesday. Can we do this then. Thanks

OK

Good morning
hi
is this something you can fix
hello
are you there