Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

L spreadsheet. Trying to use excel but cant get it to come…

Customer Question
L spreadsheet Technician's Assistant:...

L spreadsheet

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

Trying to use excel but cant get it to come up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

No thx

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Programming
5/2/2018
Programmer: michelleProgrammer, Web Designer replied 2 months ago
michelleProgrammer
michelleProgrammer, Web Designer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out

What Operating System (OS) is running on the computer?

windows 10

what happens when you try to open excel? do you get an error or nothing happens

no what was the 5 bucks for? I dont want to pay 39.00 never clicked the help for 39 either, yet you already requested approval code from my discover. why?

if you get a remote assistance service popup, you may choose to ignore as its an optional service and the popup is generated automatically by the website and not me

i will continue to assist you on chat

i did ignore
, never pushed anything, i just sat here waiting for a decline 39 button never showed up

what is going on, i never clicked the accept button for 39.00 only accepted 5. Whats the $5.00 for? you never even answered my question. Trying to log into excel, orget excel on my windows 10 Why you bill me 46 plus 5 or 51.00
When I try it goes round and round about password ***** I change password ***** it brings me back to change password. I want a full credit as I didn’t ask for an auto extra help. Never click and don’t want any help from you guys. Cancel everything and don’t bill me 51

please contact customer service

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

no i never asked to be connected and i dont want to pay 51 cuz never quthorized it thisa is crazy are you even ready what i say to you. Forget I called , cancel everythign, and no not bills me 5 or 46,
What’s their phone number! I don’t want to play on this chat because your. It teading it. I want a phone number for customer setvice
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Programmer: George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
George Sibiya
George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for utilising our services

What is the issue you are experiencing with excel?

Regards,

G

Forget it I never asked for help. I was ok with the 5.00, but never authorized the 39.00 it stated. Why did you request approval code for 46.00. I never asked for your service please credit my account and close it out. Thx scott

ok thanks