Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

Help. I have unintentionally removed Malwarebytes from my…

Customer Question
Help. I have unintentionally...

Help. I have unintentionally removed Malwarebytes from my machine

Technician's Assistant: Which Malwarebytes product do you have?

Am not sure

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Malwarebytes software?

I have tried to restore Malwarebytes but I had deleted almost all of it

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Programming
4/3/2018
Programmer: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

You may re-download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware using the folowing link:

https://www.malwarebytes.com/mwb-download/

Download the free version, and follow the on-screen prompts to reinstall the program accordingly.

If you need more help, please use the Reply box below to continue our conversation.

Otherwise, kindly take a moment to rate my service by selecting one of 5 stars at the top of this page before you leave today. Thank you,