Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

I am new to PowerPoint. I created a slide and added a

Customer Question
Hi, I am new...

Hi, I am new to PowerPoint. I created a slide and added a border, but the border can be dragged around. How do I make it stay put?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update PowerPoint?

Never--it's my first time using it.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your PowerPoint?

Just this slide

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

This slide will be one of several in something I want to publish.

Submitted: 24 days ago.Category: Programming
4/1/2018
Programmer: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 24 days ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Can we do a remote session so i can fix this for you?

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Thanks
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
how do I keep my border from being dragged around?

Are you trying to create a table? or you are inserting a text box? Can you send me a screen shot?

1. Click View
  2. Click Slide master
  3. Apply the border on slide master slide
  4. Click Close Slide master
  5. The Border you have applied will be visible upon all slides
  6. If you change the Slide
  7. Right click the slide go to layout and select another slide
  8. You can adjust multiple slides using slide master and use them as you want
  9. If you still face an issue let me know
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
What is a slide master?

It is a master slide to apply the layout to your presentation at once.

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Okay, thank you Kamil. Apparently I need to school myself in PPT a little more, and then I will apply your answer. Thanks again!

You are welcome, And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking the star icon that will be greatly appreciated.