Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

I am write a macro for Microsoft Outlook. I need to find out…

Customer Question
I am write a macro...
I am write a macro for Microsoft Outlook. I need to find out the folder path for shared calendars I have access to, but can't find it out. I know the folder path to my calendar, but not the shared calendars. How do I find the folder paths for shared calendars?
Submitted: 23 days ago.Category: Programming
3/31/2018
Programmer: bengmugenr,
 replied 23 days ago
bengmugenr
An Outlook calendar is stored in its Outlook data file in either PST or OST format depending on account type. How many data files are there in use? You can get the path name of a data file by right-click the file and check its Properties.
Programmer: Josh, Support Specialist replied 18 days ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Customer reply replied 17 days ago
I would appreciate any assistance you could provide. Does my question make sense? I don't think the original expert who replied understood what I am trying to accomplish.
Programmer: Josh, Support Specialist replied 17 days ago

Are those shared calendars through a work network?

Customer reply replied 17 days ago
Six coworkers shared their calendars with me via an sharing invitation email. We have Microsoft Exchange Server. The macro that I am writing will dump all meeting/appointments from the calendars I specify via a the folder path to the calendar into an excel spreadsheet. For example, the folder path to my calendar is \\*****@******.***\Calendar and when I run that in the macro, it works well. But, when I specify one of the coworkers that shared their calendar with me, like \\*****@******.***\Calendar, I get an error message.

Have you contacted your company IT department?

Customer reply replied 17 days ago
Not much help, but I think I will have one of the server admins come to my desk so they can see what I am asking for.

OK thank you

Customer reply replied 17 days ago
Thanks.

You're welcome

ATLPROG
ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer