Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

I have requested three times that my age be corrected to…

Customer Question
I have requested three...

I have requested three times that my age be corrected to match Facebook.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

I have requested three times that my age be corrected to match Facebook. I corrected it for days ago I corrected it for days ago

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

I was told by bumble that they would correct my age. My correct age is July 9, 1956

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I was told by bumble that they would correct my age. My correct age is July 9, 1956 No

Submitted: 24 days ago.Category: Programming
3/28/2018
Programmer: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 24 days ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S

ATLPROG
ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer