Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

Some one wrote something with my full name and i like to…

Customer Question
Some one wrote something...

Some one wrote something with my full name and i like to have the article removed ?

Technician's Assistant: Is there a specific language you're coding in?

No

Technician's Assistant: What's your objective? How can we solve this for you?

My name is ***** ***** i will send you a link you will read article that has my name without my consent i dont anything about this article

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?

No i just want the article removed that has my name ?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Programming
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/28/2018
Programmer: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, what windows OS are you running please (7,8 or 10) ? can you send me the link of the article please

Thank you

no thank you
i tried to send article but want go through
https://ipfs.io/ipfs/QmXoypizjW3WknFiJnKLwHCnL72vedxjQkDDP1mXWo6uco/wiki/Playboy_Channel.html

Ok we can continue here, one moment please

look under background
name : lahoucine reddad

First you will need to contact the website team directly at : https://ipfs.io/ipfs/Qmb1nMs5REHEf97RX1RZ5wDKijKsNB3fP5A6Bj5XMdcgB7/ipn.io/contact/ then ask them to remove the article from the website. If they did not remove the article Report them to the Internet Crime Bureau here : http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

Thank you

who is the web master do you know ?

You can find all information about the website and web master at : https://www.whois.com/whois/ipfs.io

If you have a moment please rate my answer by clicking on one of the stars, Positive rating are appreciated, If you still need help please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help

Thank you

ok will do
how much i been charged for this ?

If you have any questions about charges please contact our customer support at : ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

Thank you

JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee, We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied.