Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

I got a new Iphone 6 and was told that everything would

Hi I got a...

Hi I got a new Iphone 6 and was told that everything would transfer to my new phone. I was unable to receive emails or send them. I have managed to receive them now but I can't send them can you please help me

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

I have no idea Im afraid i dont know much about this stuf

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

Not on my phone I don't think

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Some of the other apps wont open but my main concern is the emails at the moment

3/27/2018
Richard, Consultant

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please which email service you are using on your iPhone?

Please let me know

Thank you

Richard, Consultant
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
mY EMAIL ADDRESS IS ***@******.***

Thank you

Please note, these instructions are done on a computer

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
7538
Richard, Consultant