Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

How do I add consecutive page numbers to a footer for a

How do I add...

How do I add consecutive page numbers to a footer for a multi sheet excel file. Only one sheet has more than one page.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Excel?

We are on office 365 online, so excel should be latest version

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

On this particular file, when I try to set print area, the command is grayed out.

3/26/2018
The-PC-Guy
The-PC-Guy, Software Engineer

Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is***** will do whatever I can to answer your question and will be back in a moment with my reply.

do you have info in multiple tabs, or is it all in one tab but it has multiple pages?

multiple tabs. tabs are one page except that one tab is four pages

ok

do you have teamviwer installed?

The-PC-Guy
The-PC-Guy, Software Engineer

i need your id# ***** passowrd

from under allow remite

remote i mean

ID: ###-##-####
PW 72xh7t
Did you get the ID and PW